╰☆☆ • act one • ☆☆╮

"I'm serious, Dallas. I don't think you know just how jealous of my brother I was just because he got to see you all the time. The day you left, I told you I loved you, leaving your backyard, remember?"

*~°Ω°~*

scott and dallas will have to figure out what they want for their endgame. fighting together, side by side with their friends along the way with a few heart shattering challenges between them. everything testing the group to their limits.

will they pull through together in the end or fall apart along the way? no one knows and only time will tell.

*~°Ω°~*

a/n:

welcome to the proper revamp of "adore you"!

for those who have started reading, there will a few changes with a couple of things added, or just rewritten better to make more sense.

for our new readers, hello and welcome! i hope you enjoy this story.

i am always open to suggestions and idea changes if you'd like to see something changed if you find it offensive or anything other wise. criticism is welcomed as well but if i come across any rude or hurtful comments, it will be removed. that goes for any of the stories in my works profile. i will not stand for it.

and thank you again for taking the time to reading "adore you".

- Jacey ✊🏻