- Chapter 4 "Embarrassing experience."

June 25, 2021, 12:01 AM

Somehow, i've managed to pass the first exam. Even though i was confident of passing it the pass incident i experienced got on my nerve.

Due to this, i worked 10x as hard as before.

5 drawings a day was simply not enough...

I needed to do:

More
More
More.

Still, good thing i got my confidence back. Now the final exam is about to start and i've gained back my sanity. Although i'm surprised that i didn't catch a cold of some sort. With all the work that i've done for the past week normal people would simply die of exhaustion. I guess the gods are with me.

The only thing i needed to do, is to pass.

No matter what.

Time skip.

"WHAT-?!" I shouted loudly at the lady obviously shocked from what i heard.

"ah..yes ma'am, the elevator is broken. i'm sorry for the inconvenience." The lady spoke with an apologizing look.

I couldn't get mad at her of course, i just needed to bring myself together and carry my heavy bags.

"I see... I apologize for lashing at you, thank you." I immediately composed myself and headed to where the stairs were.

As i carry my things i couldn't help but pant loudly.

"hah...hah..-"

Was i really this weak before?

"hah..ha- ugh!"

As soon as i open my eyes from the sudden hit. I immediately met someone i'm familiar with.

"huh-? m-mori senpai..?"

Oh god, it's mori? Is she taking the exam too..?

"S-sorry.. I'm a panting mess, i don't feel so good."

"Y/n?? D-do i need to take you to the hospital?" Mori senpai said worried.

Even though i can't quite hear and my eyes were blurry i saw the opportunity to grab mori senpai's shoulder to compose myself.

"I guess..t-the gods isn't with me afterall-..huh?"

As i regain a bit of my balance i squinted my eyes twice to see not mori but instead it's...

"Yotasuke?"

"Who's mori-senpai?" He looked at me botheredly as if i've gone crazy.

"S-sorry, i thought you were someone i know.. I look pathetic huh?"

Yotasuke didn't reply with my comment, he then supported me to fully have my balance and posture back to it's original state.

"Are you okay?" He said as he offered his shoulder.

"Y-yeah..why? do you suddenly care for me?" Even with me being a complete panting mess for some odd reason i can still pull my flirty stunts with him.

"argh..." he looked pissed but he couldn't help himself out since i had his shoulder and he would feel a bit guilty if he left me there.

"Just kidding, d-don't leave me..haha"

"i won't." he simply replied.

"O-oh right. Thanks" Even though he was just being a decent human being still it was nice of him to do.

"Am i having a crush? That's funny."

I thought to myself as i helplessly walk with yotasuke on my side.

Suddenly, he stopped.

I turned to look at him to ask why but he looks like he was red as a tomato. What's this all of a sudden?

And then it hit me.

"Wait...no, did i? Did said that o-outloud?"

He didn't even try to look at me as he nodded to what i just said, clear blush still forming on his cheek.

I'm typically not the kind of person to be flustered immediately but this one truly takes the cake. I was internally screaming.

AHHHHHHHH-

• • •

Few seconds went by and i finally got the courage to say something.

"Erm, wow the weather is nice."

I said enthusiastically wanting to change the subject and hide my clear embarrassment.

"there are...no windows." he slowly stated as if he's having a second-hand embarrassment from my stupidity.

"Ah-"

---

Nothing much to say for this chapter, a bit short i know. Next chapter will be about your second examination experience. By the way, soon we'll get to see yotasukes POV. Don't miss it.