1.

TW!!: Rape and abuse

Gerald POV
I glance up at the clock. 30 minutes....that boys 30 minutes late AGAIN. I sigh, I don't like punishing my pretty boy but I hate when he isn't on time. After thinking for a few minutes, I hear a knock on the door, it's soft and quiet, a smile tugs at my lips, my pretty boys here. "Come in." I say gruffly, seeing Freddy peak in the door, as he comes in with breakfast and coffee. "I-I-I'm so sorry I'm l-l-late again, master...." He whispers after he shuts my door. "It's okay, pretty boy." I say as I notice a big hand print across his face, that isn't mine, I don't hit my boy hard enough for him to have a hand print.

"Freddy, who hit you." I grab his chin, making him look up at me. "J-J-Jesse found out about us, s-sir." Of course his piece of shit pussy boyfriend hit him. I grit my teeth, I knew he was in a relationship and he knew I'm married, to a woman. "Baby....are you okay ?" He sniffles a bit. "Y-Yes sir, I'm okay." He smiles weakly. "Did he hurt you anywhere else ?" I ask as I walk from him and lock the door. "Strip and show daddy where he hurt my pretty boy."

He gently nods, stripping from his work clothes, til he's standing stark naked, his soft pale skin covered in cuts and bruises. "H-He raped me, Gerry...." He sobs quietly making me hug him gently. "Do you wanna go home baby or should we take a day off to go to daddy's cabin ?" I look at him. "C-Cabin please, i-if it's okay with you daddy." I nod gently "I wouldn't offer if it wasn't okay, pet."

I pick up my phone. "Shawna, cancel all my meetings, I'm taking a personal day with Mr. Tempest." Shawna is my secretary and knows about my relationship with all my assistants. "Of course sir! I saw him come in I hope he's okay." She chirps over the phone. I hang up the phone, and going to a closet I have full of comfy clothes, I grab a big Texas A&M sweatshirt and matching sweats. "Here you go my baby, let me help you." He nods soft, letting me dress him. He puts his sneakers back on. We head out to my truck and drive to my cabin.

When we pull into the driveway, I open the garage and park my truck in there

When we pull into the driveway, I open the garage and park my truck in there. I get out and then open the passenger side, picking up my boy, carrying him to the master bedroom, laying him on the soft California king. "You sleep baby, I'm gonna make us some food." I gently whisper to the smaller boy as he drifts off to sleep. I sigh soft, smiling. I kick off my boots and take my jeans off, replacing them with slippers and flannel pajama pants, and no shirt.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen, this is how it should be all the time, my pretty boy upstairs sleeping and me making him food, I told him I didn't want strings attached and that I was happily married, truth is, I've been divorced for 6 months and I haven't had the heart to tell my boy, if he knew I was keeping secrets and secretly pining after him for the past 6 months he'd be hurt that I lied so long.

I get some bacon out of the fridge, and the pancake mix out of the cupboard. I look at the picture of Freddy and I on the fridge, after my wife divorced me, I put pictures of my boy and I proudly on display in my cabin and at my home. The picture is him and I at the work Christmas party, he's sitting on my lap, since I'm dressed as Santa, and he's laughing and I'm kissing his cheek. This boy makes me feel things I haven't felt in so long, I know I'm his dom and I'm supposed to make him feel butterflies but fuck, he makes me feel like I'm in high school and not some 44 year old man. But, he's a young kid, in college and you're an old pervert preying on him, he wouldn't give you a chance if you were the last man on earth.

Freddy POV

I yawn, rubbing my eyes, I look around the room, then reach to feel the bed beside me, finding nothing there. "He must've left...." I whisper quiet, but daddy wouldn't have left without telling me....he said he was gonna stay with me....maybe he doesn't wanna look at me today.....I'm not his pretty boy right now....I'm bruised and broken.....I get up, taking off the sweats and leaving the sweatshirt on. I slip on my slippers Gerald had gotten me for my 21st birthday. I quietly walk towards the kitchen, smelling food and hearing music. I look in the kitchen, seeing my shirtless master cooking food.

A small smile tugs at my lips as I watch him sing to Brad Paisley softly. "Don't just stand there, come dance with me, pretty boy." My heart beat fastens hearing the nickname. I blush as he turns around, engulfing me in his arms as he sways us around. "We should go dancing one day."

He says as he twirls me. I blush. "Y-Yeah, I'd love that." Why's he acting like we're together, he's married. He gently dips me, trying to not hurt me. "Are you feeling any better baby ?" He gently kisses my cheek as we sway around the room. "I feel a lot better daddy." I smile, laying my head on his chest as he holds me, I wish this moment would last forever.

The song ends and we just stand there, holding each other. "Thank you for bringing me up here, I really needed this..." I whisper, looking up at him. He smiles wide "I needed it too, pretty boy." He softly kisses me on the lips, it's not like our normal heated, fast kisses, it's soft, sensual, full of love if you will. He pulls away, going back to cooking. "I'm making your favorite breakfast, baby."

I gasp. "Really ?" I feel tears well up. He always cooked for us but it was always what he liked and I only got to choose on special occasions. "Really baby, hey, it's okay, don't cry, you had a rough morning, and my beautiful boy deserves some bananas foster pancakes and bacon, okay ?" He gently rubs my hips and I nod gently. "Okay, daddy." I smile soft.

I go and open the fridge, pausing when I see all the pictures of us over the past 6 months. Us at the Christmas party, my birthday party at the kink club daddy is a part of, when he took me golfing for the first time, all the dates he's ever took me on. I smile gently then opening the fridge, grabbing the chocolate milk. "Only a small glass, pet, I don't want you getting full before breakfast okay ?" He turns and smiles at me. "Yes daddy." I smile, pouring a small glass of chocolate milk then put it back.

This has to be a dream, why's he acting like this...and the pictures...wouldn't his wife see them....before I can question it further a plate of bananas foster pancakes and bacon are steaming in front of me. "Sit and eat pet, need your strength, we're going to get Casey and Joey from my house so they aren't alone." I wiggle in my seat excitedly, Casey and Joey are his two female Blue Heelers and I love them so much. I dig into my breakfast, moaning at the delightful taste. "Fuck, they're really good, daddy." He smiles, ruffling up my hair. "Glad to hear it, pretty boy." I smile as we continue to eat and chat away about everything going on at school, his work when I'm not there, his kids, my cats, and never once does he mention his wife, which is weird for him, he always brings up Caroline.