Chapter 50: The end

We have reached the end of this part of the book! I'll send you off with a little story. Enjoy!
(Its mainly a headcannon on what happened after the good ending of omori) sorry its a bit cringe :)

White space... its a white void with a thin blanket separating you from the unfeeling floors. Its not that lonely you have your cat Mewo, their black as night and round; its hard to lose them in white space. A laptop you can log your thoughts in, a tissue box when you need it, a sketch book to doodle something. And a light bulb that connects to nothing and its out, it looks cracked.

Every now and then there is a door that appears. Your friends are behind it! But, you know what this is. You moved on from Mari's death and moved to a different town. Why are you here again? You sit up, to your left you see OMORI, they stare at you with emotionless eyes.

'Why am I here?' I thought, as if they can hear my thoughts they say "you must be wondering why your here again." With a mumble as if they where being watched "yeah..." I replied

"I miss them."
"I miss them too..."
"dont you want to see them again?"
"I do..."
"why not come and see them though the door again?"
"Well, I don't need Headspace."

"Why?" OMORI said as they tilted their head. "I used it as a way to cope." I explained. "I used it to escape my reality where I couldn't tell from what's real and fake. It was unhealthy. And making you subconsciously was a to forget, from what really happened and having you make sure I don't remember, was a way to protect me from that trama. And used this whole world to hide"

OMORI only nodded their head. "And you hid almost 4 years." They replied. I continued "for 4 years I was inside never going out. Never seeing my friends. Never helping them cope. We all had our own ways of dealing what they thought how Mari died." "But in truth you faked Mari's death. Along with the flower boy." OMORI added "Yeah. We did. And I hate myself for it. We where just kids. I don't know how my parents didn't figure out. But I have a inkling they knew" "I wondered, how did your friend reacted to the truth?" OMORI questioned.

"Well Basil already knew and everyone else was shocked. Hero afterwards looked like he wanted to push me down the stairs" I laughed "but. I doubt they would forgive me especially Hero. And Abury was just heartbroken to learn that her best friends brother killed his own sister. Kel just looked shocked. It was like his body language told me, "your telling a joke? Right?" They just all looked devastated." I looked to the floor "I'm still in touch with them" I added "but it might be a while before we talk again." OMORI hummed. "Alright. I guess I got to go now." I looked up "Wait, why did you bring be here?"

 "You needed to talk to someone, why not your avatar that you don't need anymore?"

"Oh.. well thanks guess? Its weird talking to your alter ego that tried to kill you.-" "yeah.. Anyway you need to wake up now." OMORI said "Oh. Yeah I have to get ready for school" "Good luck." OMORI said before I awoke from the sun that blinds my eyes for a new day, in a new town.

Yeah! Instead of a meme thing I decided to do a story thing I thought what happend after the story ends! Anyways. Its the end! I hope this book came to you well and thank you for reading! Byee
Cati-