• 1 •

*Camilla's POV*

I woke up due to my annoying alarm.

"7:40" it read.

Great! (Note the sarcasm). Not only do I have to go to school, I woke up late.

School starts at 8:00. Ugh!!

I pulled out my PINK sweats and sweatshirt. I slipped on my favorite pair of UGGs.

I left my hair down naturally, wavy.

I rushed downstairs and ran out the door. I walked, more like ran, all the way to school.

I got to my school in 10 minutes, wow new record. This should be a good day.

I walked into the hallway and everyone stared at me in disgust. Huh, this is weird.

I walked down the hall in silence. I then spotted my best friend, Kylie. She had hurt in her eyes.

"Hey Ky-". She cut me off.

"Don't you dare EVER talk o me again!" She yelled and ran away.

Well that was weird. I shrugged it off and began walking to my locker.

I saw my boyfriend, Hayes Grier, waiting for me by my locker. How sweet of him.

"Hey babe." I said as I leaned in to kiss him but he moved away. I was a little taken back by his action.

"Don't 'Hey babe' me after what you did with Shawn." He said with hatred clear in his eyes.

"Hayes, I have no idea what you're referring to." I said quite confused.

"Here," he handed me his phone," maybe this will refresh your memory." He said.

"Umm okay." I said as I looked down to his phone.

"Hayes, this is a picture of Shawn and I making out." I said shocked because I don't remember the event.

"Why are you so fucking shocked?!" He yelled at me.

"Because I don't remember doing that." I said still observing the picture.

"Oh come on, Camilla! Don't give me that bullshit!" He said slamming my locker shut.

"HAYES, I DO NOT REMEMBER KISSING SHAWN!" I said becoming frustrated that my own boyfriend didn't believe me.

"You know what? I'm done with you! Have a nice life!" He said storming off.

"Hayes!" I said following after him until he reached the boy's restroom.

I gave up and decided to go to class like the little angle I'm suppose to be. Luckily, I have all my classes with Hayes. I sit near him in all classes.

I had to figure out what happened because I do not remember kissing Shawn nor talking to him for the past few days.

All I knew is that I had to get to the bottom of this and get the love of my life back. And that is Benjamin Hayes Grier.