• 2 •

*Kylie's POV*

This morning I woke up with a start. I got ready and rode my bike to school rather early. I was surprised to see on of my friends, Emma, yelling at my boyfriend, Shawn Mendes.

"Hey baby." I said to Shawn and gave him a kiss.

"Hey." he said in a sour tone. I shook off the feeling and greeted my friend.

"Hey Ems." She gave Shawn a look that would kill someone in s heartbeat. Then se gave me a sympathetic look.

"Em, What's wrong?" I asked getting worried.

"Here, see for yourself." She responded hanging me her phone.

"Why are you giving me this?" I asked.

"Just look at the picture." She said with a sad tone.

I gave a small smile towards Shawn and it quickly fell when he blurted out,
"It's not true! It's fake! I would never do that to you!" He semi-yelled.

I quickly looked down at the phone and froze in shock.

The picture in front of me consists of my boyfriend kissing another girl. I didn't realize I was crying until the tears clouded my vision. I wiped my face and focused on the girl in the picture. As soon as my vision was cleared, I knew exactly who the girl was and I grew with hatred.

"MY BEST FRIEND!" I screamed. I then punched Shawn in the face as hard as I could and he stumbled back.

"Babe, let me explain!" He tried to reason. I chuckled at his response with tears running down my face.

"YOU LOST THE RIGHT TO CALL ME BABE THE SECOND YOU KISSED MY BEST FRIEND!" I managed to yell through sobs.

I noticed we started to gather a crowd even though it's 7:30 in the morning. My now one true friend, Emma, started to pull me away from Shawn.

"Kylie please don't go! I SWEAR NOTHING HAPPENED BETWEEN US! You know I only LOVE YOU!" He yelled through the crowd as I walked away.

As he said those three words, my heart hair broke. I wanted to run back into his arms and believe him, but how could I? The proof was right in front of me. And I just got angry again as I looked back at the picture.

"IF YOU LOVED ME YOU WOULDN'T HAVE DONE THIS YOU PRICK!" I yelled.

As Emma walked me to the bathroom, guess who we ran into...