03

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"So your telling me, the person you have been calling 'pea brain' for your whole existence that you don't know what's 69×0? are you kidding me?"

the h/C haired girl was currently tutoring camillo why? Well.. he's not as smart as everyone think he is in conclusion, he's dumb.

they are currently at the madrigal residence inside camillo's room which is somehow full of mirrors, I guess you could say he's self-obsessed..?

"who gives a damn about math?" he grumbled under his breathe and stretched his arm.

[note: they are sitting beside each other]

"just admit it, your the pea brained here.."

"shut up pea height"

"oK tHat'S iT-" she suddenly pulled camillo's hair making him wince "oW Ow oW, oK fiNE iLl sToP jEEz woMaN" he gripped both of her hands and pulled her slightly close to him. both were lost at each other's eyes, its like staring at the starry night.

"uHmm... you still have homework to finish 'milo.." y/n nervously said as she tried to free herself from her bestfriend/arch nemesis' grip.

"right..." he slowly let go of her hands and leaned to the table.

[smthn like dis or u can imagine this is a fanfict after all]

"still won't change the fact your the shortest person alive in this whole entire galaxy" he whispered under his breathe.

he's literally fighting the urge to punch (pinch) your face (your adorable round cheeks) or to pull (play) with your hair or to kill (hug) you.

what was 34 + 35 again?

is it the way you furrow your eyebrows when you also can't understand the topic? or is it when your eyes sparkles at the mention of your favourite food? or maybe when you bite your pen when concentrating with that adorable look on your face? or maybe it's the fact camillo has been staring at you throughout the whole tutor session?

fuck

he looked at your pinky then back at you since you were busy doing smart girl shit. he slowly intertwined his pinky to yours.

"uh... what are you doing?" you asked and tilted your head cute

"what is it look like I'm doing?" he smirked fully intertwining your hands "your holding my hand..?"

"and your point is..?"

"nothing nothing.." not gonna lie she loved the feeling of his warm hand wrapped around hers..it felt so... comforting.

"ok camillo, recite the multiplication table"

"no."

"why?"

"who gives a damn about multiplication table when we can do this" she was suddenly pulled into his chest and went crashing to the floor.

her hands were on the sides of his head and her knees were bent

[note: just imagine that u trapped camillo... yeah..]

"camillo? is everything alright in here-" his mama walked in (without knocking) "señora pepa its not what you think he pulled me and-"

"do carry on.. whatever you were doing... ha ha ha.. fElIX!" and you could've swear there was a huge smile plastered on her face the moment she called her husband's name.

"So..? you don't mind right..?" he asked as he slowly wrapped his arms on her small figure and pushed her face on his chest.

"i.. don't mind.." though it was muffled, he understood it as he felt her body relaxed.

both hearts were beating so loud for each other though they hate to admit.

author's note: