PART 3

"I SAT HERE FIRST!" Sunghoon whined as he struggled to push a smirking Jake out of the seat that he had claimed as his own.

"Can you two not fight for one second?" Jay sighed as he slipped into the seat next to Jungwon. Their leader just chuckled at them while eyeing the remaining three members that walked into the place.

There were two seats left next to Jungwon and then one seat next to the bickering Jake and Sunghoon. Jungwon eyed Niki and the other caught his gaze, the both of them communicating with their eyes.

Niki glanced back at Sunoo to see him heading towards the seat on the end, leaving one seat next to Jungwon. The air suddenly became tense as Jungwon looked between the oldest and youngest, unsure of who he should call over.

"Heeseung hyung, why don't you come sit next to m-"

But before Jungwon could finish his sentence, Niki had hopped into the seat beside Sunoo and threw an arm over Sunoo's shoulder. "Too late, hyung." He winked at Sunoo, making him scoff and push the other's arm off.

Heeseung stood still as if trying to process what had just happened. Did Niki just take away my boyfriend? Heeseung shook his head, trying to calm down. No, that's ridiculous, he's just playing around. He told himself and went to the remaining seat opposite Sunoo.

He stared at his pretty lover, just waiting to catch Sunoo's eyes so he could start talking to him. He had been thinking of waiting till they reached the dorms but seeing Niki being so friendly with Sunoo made Heeseung feel the need to hurry.

Heeseung felt more nervous now than he did when they were fighting and the fact that his pink-haired boyfriend was being coddled by their youngest member didn't sit nicely with him.

Jungwon glanced forward at Heeseung, somewhat analysing him and finding himself in the same sour mood that he had gone into after seeing Sunoo and Niki being so close to one another. The leader cleared his throat and caught the attention of the other members.

"Who wants drinks?" Jungwon asked and the older members cheered loudly, excited to get wasted for the night.

"Jay hyung, can you go order them?" Jungwon turned to his most reliable hyung, who looked at him with a fond smile.

"But it's the leader's duty to order for us, isn't it?" Jay said making Jungwon grumble.

Heeseung was going to offer to stand up and go order the drinks when Niki suddenly spoke up. "Me and Sunoo can go get them. The bartender will think we're an adult couple in college, so it'll be fine." The tall blonde smirked, making Heeseung's blood boil.

"The fact that you said, 'adult couple' shows that you're a child." Sunoo huffed, knowing that Niki was only joking around. But Heeseung was fuming.

First Niki had been clinging onto his Sunoo for the entire car ride, and now they were attached to the hip, doing everything as a 'couple' now?

"Why does Sunoo have to go with you?" Heeseung suddenly spoke out, his anger evident in his bitter tone.

Niki and Sunoo seemed a bit taken aback by how upset Heeseung sounded, but Niki being Niki thought Heeseung was just messing around, so he decided to push the other a bit more.

"Why not? We make a great couple." Niki smirked and this time he wrapped his arm around Sunoo's waist and pulled the other closer to him.

Heeseung's eyes widened at the sight and he suddenly felt the urge to throw something at their maknae so that he would move away from Sunoo. The pink-haired boy on the other hand didn't like the way Niki held him, even if it was just as a joke, so he gently but firmly pushed the other's arm away, making the younger pout in response.