Nii-chan No!! Chapter 3

Here is a another chapter enjoy!

(Y/n) POV

"Don't go near him do you understand?!?" Nii-chan is angry but I will do as I say.
"Yes Nii-chan I will do as you say." I said sweetly.
"Good do you have homework?" Nii-chan clam down already wow.
"Yes I will get on it." I said while I go to my room. While I was done with my homework I got a text.
'Hey (Y/n) wanna go to the mall today.' It was Lucy
'Sure I will be their in 7 mins.' I got ready to go meet up Lucy
"Hey (Y/n) you got a text from Lucy to meet up with her to?" Nii-chan said
"Yeah let's go!". He nod and went to meet up Lucy
~7 mins later~

I couldn't believe it Rogue was in the mall what do I do!?!
"Nii-chan I got to go to the bathroom I will be back." I said while I was trying to go and find Rogue I felt someone grab my wrist it was Rogue.
"Rogue!?!?"

Rogue POV

I just start up kiss her her lips were warm I couldn't help myself.
"(Y/n)!!!" I heard Natsu great
"You bastard!" He yelled in my ear
"Shut up Natsu your sister can love me as much as she loves you oh wait you decide to ditch your sister first singing solo in 7th grade and I was their." I turn to see (Y/n) with a hurt face.
"Shut up I will never allow her to date you!!" He said angry

Natsu POV

'Damn this guy!'
"Nii-chan I love him so please accept my feelings for him." (Y/n) said
"If you love me you wouldn't go out with him but if you love him you may no longer live with me!"
"(Y/n) you can live with instead with this asshole!" Rogue said damn him I can't take it anymore
"Nii-chan no please don't do this to me." (Y/n) while she was about to cry
"You can have her but when she is heart broken I will murder you!" I just left.
"Nii-chan!!!" (Y/n) said while crying I just can't see his face he have done some nasty things in the past with girls.

Rogue POV

(Y/n) is mine and I won't let her have anyone else but me!
"Come on let's go." I said piss off her brother can't understand her feelings! I will make (Y/n) happy ...

How was that Reader-chan?!? Thank you to one of my readers for standing up for me when sting READED MY DIARY!

Sting: So

Me:-_-

Rogue: Eevee-chan just kiss him already

Me: OK guys since my spring break over I can't update sting x reader today sorry but I will update tomorrow but I won't update rogue reader tomorrow sorry!

Rogue:* takes off shirt and put hair in a ponytail* this will change your mind Eevee- Chan

Me:Nope *holds nose*

Sting:WELL BYE READER- CHAN *goes to off to kill Rogue*