eighteen

I woke up a little early today. Did I mention that I'm staying at Beomgyu's this week?

He hesitated to let me stay at first, but he just let me, anyway.

We slept in the same room but he slept on the sofa, he refused to sleep in the same bed with me.

I wonder why.. It's okay, maybe he's still uncomfortable. You know how some people don't really like having someone beside them when sleeping.

He was talking to someone this morning. I'm not sure who it was.. I heard he said something like,

"You can't come to my house now.. Maybe next week?? Yeah of course, you can come over whenever you want, darling"

...

"Darling??"

"O-oh. You woke up early today!"

"Who are you talking to? 'darling'?"

"Ah, he's my guy friend. I'm just joking with him, you knoww!"

"But I'm sure I heard a woman's voice, Beomgyu."

"I was talking to Yeonjun, Kim Jiwoo."

"No you didn't."

"So are you implying that I'm cheating on you? I am not, and I've said that so many times. Stop being so dramatic, can you?

...gosh, you're so annoying, you know?"

That word he'd just said sounded more harsh than I thought it would be.

Annoying?

"But I never mentioned you're cheating????"

..

He slapped me.

Yes, he did.

He left me here all alone, again.

Tears started streaming down my red cheeks and I sat there crying for like 10 minutes, couldn't move a bit.

Maybe he really was talking to his friend?

"Yeah, it was all my fault. I shouldn't overthink too much. I am the problem here"

*ting!*

beomgyy: sorry
beomgyy: there's food on the table
beomgyy: eat it
seen, 07:13

He's sorry..