Ch 2

____________________________

After every one assembled in land of grass. Well all bijuus decided they will create a village, all equally did their jobs. Mainly kurama him having way more chakra than his siblings alone . Kurama did triple Barrie over their village, for some reason their village looked more like a kingdom than a normal village. Their parents looked at them with a bored expression. Knowing what all eight of them did.

Slowly they shook their head, as they chuckled at them, how can they forget, their alphas were way more older than anyone. So they let it be.

Bijuus created their main house way more traditional,  its only on exterior, but in interior it was both, kitchen was way more Morden, so their mates can cook food conveniently. But for the residents who will come and say with them have semi traditional apartments and houses.

Naruto, along with others were impressed with their husbands, how they made everything mix of elegent and Morden

Naruto, along with others were impressed with their husbands, how they made everything mix of elegent and Morden. It looked way more satisfying. Sakura tree everywhere, a very fertile land, better for them to cultivate and harvest. Also having endless water fall looks beautiful. All in all they have every facility. Now they only have to spread rumours about newly established village.

"So what name you guys what give? " bijuus asked to their mate.

" what about something famous i mean, a village that was destroyed, by other clans just because it was way too powerful than any other." Fu said with excitement making her husband chuckle.

"Ahhh what about Uzushiogakure." Naruto said, making everyone look at him. "Uzushiogakure is the best name, i dont know which petty reason they killed my clan, but i do know other clans feared our clan and if we keep this name, it has that powerful touch" he added.

" well, if you say it that way, it does give out a fine touch to the village. People of Uzushiogakure did save me ones and i dont mind if you use their name for our newly developed village." Roshi said as he nodded in agreement.

Others also agreed, it didnt harm them and naming a village after already ruined one wont harm either. Now that is done, all bijuus and there wifes were discussing who should become the leader of the village.

" hmm...." Every one were in deep thought, then suddenly naruto do this idea, " ahhh.... I was thinking how about every five years hokage change, i mean we as your wives will the the council heads who will look after what is happening with in the village and you eight being the leader will look after the whole nations and also look after other nations business such as trade, war, others stuff. Every three years one will me chosen as the head and others will lead him or her in every way possible. I mean it is not done till now, why not our nation be the first one." He blurted out.

" well that is a good idea, i mean we will look after all the business that is happening with in the village, except the shinobi one. Which the will look after along with other stuff." Utataka stated, making naruto nod.

" it id a great idea." Other jinchuriki agreed, " we dont have to worry that much, if their is war we will." They added.

" naru I thought, you wanted to become hokage?" Kurama asked, curiously wanting to know why his wife dont want t become village head.

" well kura, you all bijuus have seen this world way more than we did, and you know how everyone is. What is right what is wrong, how people are. I mean you have seen every single people till now, so you all are way more experience than us, you guys leading these village will be more safer than us, and this village we created wont be same as other village and especially like konoha. Naruto stated, with a serious tone, not caring if he said something wrong. Which for him, he knew what he said was right.

" what naruto kun said is correct, even if i am older than you all, you guys are way Older than us." Han said making every bijuus including his glare at him. " what i am trying to say is, you guys have more experience with this world than us, you have seen and experience how this world and how it changed through out years, so it is best if you guys are the leader. And lead the village. " he concluded making other node, in agreement.

" both Han san and naruto kun, said is true,  i think it would be best i one of you lead and other seven will be supporting him or her in decision making. It will be good in that way. They you can ask our opinion if it involves our village in it."  Roshi said making other agree with his statement.

_____________________________

Soon kurama was the one who leaded the village, his siblings helped and supported him in decision making. All decided gaara to lead the council, were as other will only give out ideas and or help in decision making.

__________________________

It's been two years, civilisation started increasing, people who didnt have home to go, or who escaped from there village were welcomes more over no one was discriminated in the village,.

All the akatsuki memeber, the sanins, others who were cast outs started taking shelter in the village. For some reason itachi with help nagato and obito killed zetsu. When obito knew how rin died and everything he was devasted, but kurama being kurama made a deal with the akatsuki leader aka obito uchiha.

" i will revive rin nohara for you. Only if you and you memeber join us for this new village prosper. Can you help us." Kurama asked. Making obito look at him shock.

" only a person with rinnegan can do that or he/ she should be Bijuu itself........ what are you ?" Obito asked startled not wanting to angry the said orange haired man, and the one who stood behind him.

" ahh well i kurama, kyubi and they are sibilings. We made this village as a gift for our wives. So is it a deal?" Kurama asked, not wanting to explain any future.

" yes kurama sama we will serve you, but only one condition, we need our own freedom to. " obito said, not wanting to insult kurama.

" ah yes you can do anything as long as you are following village rules and not harming any villagers. Also i want you to assemble in my office, will assign you, you jobs." Kurama said as he dismissed them.

___________________

Rin and Konan i want you to assist in orochimaru san and tsunade san.

Kisame, kakezu ( i hope this is his correct name) you will assist jiraya, i want you to do your job as spy and if you want to kill you can who is an outsider.

Deidara, hidan , nagato, and sasori i want you four to be body guards of our wives.

Obito you will be my right hand man

All nodded and as they stood up.
Everyone did as they were assigned and they all got good allowance. Also bonus when they did great job.

____________________
I am sorry if this chapter is short.
I hope you like how this plot is taking palace.
Thankyou