Trapped

Montys POV 

I was hanging out on the teens side of the day care. Its more fun over here more space to run around and they have cool games over here. On the other side is the day care where grown ups leave there kids there while they go drink or go to work. Ive been in there one time looking for Chica but I still haven't meant the day care guy. Werid that I never seen him leave the day care. I over heard the teens talking about what would happen to Sun if the lights went out. Me being the tuff guy I am I walked over. "He cant be that scary" I smiled and walked over to the daycare with some of the kids following me. I jumped the gate walking down I saw him. Sun..he was seating on the floor reading a book to the kids I watched. I didnt know he was this cute when dealing with kids. He looked at me. "oh? hello new friend!" He smiled getting up with a kid in his arms. 'Oh thats right his only seen freddy he is new after all only coming here over a month ago.' I was pulled out of my thoughts when a small kid grabbed my leg. "hey get off you rat" I said looking down at the kid opening my mouth to show my sharp teeth. The child ran off crying. Sun looked at me annoyed. "why are you here-oh you brought new kids!" Sun said pushing me out the way. "lets finger paint and color and play-" The teens ketp distracting him. I made my way to the light switch I glanced over at Sun. The kids were playing with the bells on his wrist. I got this gut feeling I didnt want anyone to touch him. 'What is this feeling' I thought. Alittle kid ran to me. I picked her up and the lights turned off. She turned them off and jumped out my arms. "RULE BREAKER RULE BREAKER" I looked over and saw Sun-no Moon running towards me as the kids and teens ran passed him. I quickly turn and try to turn it on my worst fear happened the day care center was shut down meaning no light. I jumped out the way. "naught boy must be punished" Moon said spinning his head. I turned and ran to the door. Kicking and banging on it. I needed to get out of here I felt like a pizza slice running from Chica. I ran behind the sercity desk. That moon thing jumped at me pinning me down. I strugged nut manged to pin him down. He made a nosie I looked at him confused. "Monty- why the fuck did you turn off the lights? Are the doors locked" I just layed there looking down at him I think he just found out that I work here. Once he spoke I freaked out and jumped back. "You can speak?! Wheres sun!"  I said backing myself up to a wall Moon slammed both his hands on the wall next to my head. "Naughty boy must be punished" He said slideing his tongue out his sharp teeth showing. Just like mine. Moon was close to my lips. I shrugged to get away. "Dude get off me you win!" I snapped at him. He just laughed. God I hate him he slides his hands to my waste. "you must me suns little crush. He saw one poster of you and shoudnt shut up about how cool you are" The circuits in my cheeks started to heat. I hit his head with mine and pushed him off and ran to the door. They still wouldnt open I groaned and then the lights came out I looked at where that Moon thing was and Sun was back. The rest of the night he followed me around sometimes getting in my face saying sorry. The nerve of this guy. I just ketp pushing him away. The next morning I ran as soon as the doors opened I ran to my room I punched the wall. "I hate him. Ill snap his head off if he dares to treat me like that." I looked at the mirror punching it.