(04) Disaster?

A/N: Since Snow is a few years older than Meena. He's in his early-twenty's. In the second movie, he'll be in his mid-twenty's or late-twenty's. There's no set age for them in the movies.

3rd POV

At the theatre, Mike was singing. "Let's Face the Music and Dance - written by Irving Berlin"

🎤They're maybe trouble at hand🎤
🎤But while there's Moonlight🎤
🎤And music and love and romance🎤

"Now fade up the spot." Buster said, as Snow adjust the fade. 

🎤And dance🎤

"Good. Lower the moon." Buster said, as Meena went over to the switch. "Coffee?" Ms. Crawly said, as she hands Buster a cup. "Thank you, Ms. Crawly." Buster said, as he took it.

Meena went over, and pulled it. A sound was made. "What happened?" Snow asked. "Okay, that's normal. Just needs a knock." Buster said.

Meena knocks the cable, and it lowers the moon. "See? You two are getting it." Buster said.

🎤And while it's still got a chance🎤

"Anyone seen my glass eye? The darn thing keeps popping out." Ms. Crawly asked. Buster drank the coffee, and saw the glass eye.

Buster spits out the glass eye, and it hits the light. The lights fell behind Mike.

🎤Soon...🎤

"Whoa!" Mike said, as the lights crashed behind him. A sack of sand hits Pete. The glass eye got back to Ms. Crawly.

"You two almost killed me, jumbo and ice!" Mike said. "It wasn't us." Meena and Snow said.

"Oh, is that so?" Mike said. He screams when he saw the lights got caught on fire.

Meena and Snow screamed. "We gotta put it out!" Snow said. The both of them grabs a fire extinguisher, and went over to put the fire out.

"Pete?" Buster called, and he saw Pete under the sack.

🄽 🄾 🅃 🄴

Outside of the theatre, Pete was pushed into an ambulance.

"Pete, you're going to be fine! Just hang in there, buddy!" Buster said, as a cow nodded their head, close the door, and went away.

Arguing could be heard between the frogs. "Ricky? Kai?" Buster called, and he saw Howie crying.

"Why aren't you guys rehearsing?" Buster asked. "We're through! They said I'm an intolerable ego maniac! I don't even know what that means!" Howie said, as he went away.

🄽 🄾 🅃 🄴

Buster got back into the theatre, as Snow, Meena and Ms. Crawly puts out the fire.

"All right.. We're two acts down. Give me some good news, Ms. Crawly." Buster said.

"Oh, it's not as bad as it looks." Ms. Crawly said, as the wood beneath her cracks. "Oopsie-daisy." Ms. Crawly said.

"Meena, Snow, how would you two like to re-audition for the show?" Buster asked.

"Really?" Snow asked. "Well, yeah." Meena said. "Great!" Buster said. "We mean, no." Meena said. "What?" Buster asked.