Prologue

(Sorry if this story wasn't fleshed out)

Back when the world was developing in the medieval period, there was a serpent like creature called the putrid dragon, born from a violet fire. The creature was a beautiful, but dangerous being. It created a plague so strong that it spread all around the world. Leaving millions to be corrupted in it's path (shout out to corruption mod!). 

At the time, there were two Sorcerers Named Kelvin and Eden, who were close allies to the king and queen, both have a very unspoken but powerful love for one another. But sadly, they were affected by the pandemic. They were the only Sorcerers that were able to defeat the dragon. So all of the remaining knights or fighters band together to slay the dragon through the best of their ability. They separated the brain and the heart from each other, turned the two organs into a stew, and handed them to each of the Sorcerers. Kelvin ate the brain, and Eden ate the heart.

Although it did help cured them from their state of illness and ended the corruption all around the world, it gave Kelvin and Eden a deviating curse. If they ever loved each other in any possible way, it will unleashed the putrid dragon and they would both die. Which broken both of their hearts. Then they saw other people, for the sake of humanity.

To celebrate the end of The Putrid Plague, the future kings and queens hosted a moonlight festival under a starry night sky (Get it? starlight mayhem?). They began to host the joyous festival every year. Meanwhile, both Kelvin and Eden were going separate ways from one another hoping that their descendents would break the curse.