part 24

You go to your office and do your work. You have a lot of things to do since you didn't come yesterday. Jimin come to your office.

Jimin: babe, you are here.

Y/n: yes. What's wrong babe?

Jimin: nothing. I was waiting for you.

Y/n: babe, can we talk later? I need to do all of this now. Oh and can you help me to give all this snacks and drink to the staff and bosses? Don't say it's from me.

Jimin: you are so busy. Ok, i'll help you babe. See you at lunch.

Y/n: bye babe.

Jimin left your office and do what you said after that he go back to him office. It's lunch time and you totally forget about your lunch with mark since you didn't check your phone. And you didn't go with the bosses as well because you are so busy with work. Until around 3pm, after you are almost done with your work. You check your phone.

Y/n: oh god! I forgot about mark!

You call his number because he message you about the lunch. He answer the call.

Y/n: hi mark, i'm so sorry i didn't reply your message. I was so busy with my work.

Mark: hi y/n. It's fine. Did you have lunch?

Y/n: not yet. I almost done with my work so i just check my phone and about to grab some snack.

Mark: let's have lunch now. You must be hungry. I'm still at the place that i texted you.

Y/n: what?! Did you waiting for me? I'm so sorry mark. I'll go now. It's nearby so i'll arrive in 5 minutes ok? You can order first.

Mark: it's ok. Take your time. No rush. Bye y/n.

Y/n: bye mark.

You hang up the phone and run to the restaurant that mark said. After 5 minutes, you arrived and you see mark and walk towards him.

Y/n: hey i'm so sorry you wait for a very long time.

Mark: it's fine. Stop saying sorry. I order this for you? Do you like it? Or you want to change?

Y/n: no it's fine. It's my favorite food in here. Let's eat.

Mark: so i saw on your business card that you are a secretary?

Y/n: yes. My dad introduce them to me a few years ago and we become friends and they asked me to be their secretary.

Mark: them?

Y/n: yes. My bosses. All of the are friends. 7 men. So my bosses are my friends.

Mark: wow that must be nice to have boss as a friend.

Y/n: yes that's nice. So when did you come here? And why?

Mark: i'm helping my parents' business in here. And i just came a few months ago.

Y/n: oh i see. Is your parents' business around here?

Mark: yes it's near your office. Maybe around 10 minutes.

Y/n: may i know what business is it?

Mark: it's C company

Y/n: oh C company. I know that. It's a very big company. And everyone know that.

Mark: really? I didn't know that. I recently just helping my parents. So i don't really know about it.

You and mark keep talking about each other and you just realized that it's already 5pm. You told him that you need to get back to the office and say bye to him. You left and go back to the office. In your office, jimin is already waiting for you.

Jimin: babe, where have you been? Why you didn't reply my messages and answer my call?

Y/n: sorry babe. I was having lunch with my friend.

Jimin: who?

Y/n: his name is mark.

Jimin: mark? It's a guy? Since when do you have friend with that name? I didn't know it.

Y/n: he is a new friend. When i was in convenience store, i left my wallet in your car and he helped me to pay for all the things that i bought. So i want to treat him. He also said the just came here a few months ago and didn't have much friend as he is from america and he is the only son of C company. We are supposed to meet for lunch but because i was busy i met him at 3.

Jimin: how did you know that he is telling the truth?

Y/n: why should he lie?

Jimin: who knows? Maybe he is a scammer?

Y/n: babe, i already checked about it and he didn't lie.

Jimin: does he know that you have a boyfriend and will get married soon?

Y/n: hhhhmmmm no?

Jimin: what?

Y/n: he didn't ask and i don't think i need to tell him that.

Jimin: whatever. I want to go home now *left your office*

Y/n: babe, are you angry? *chase him*