~

Yogurt Cream Cookie POV:

I stare out my glorious view of the city from my room, it was beautiful. The city lights danced in the night as my curtains twirled like it was the final number of a recital. Most would imagine my life to be the most perfect one, they were wrong. I may be ridiculously rich and the favorite child of the rulers of Yogurca but.. I was lonely. Sure I have plenty of servants and friends to keep me company but, they just don't care about me. I'm starting to doubt that my family even likes me. But, I wouldn't ever let anyone know that! Im the cocky, clumsy, dumb heir to the throne. They don't need to know about this loneliness.

Although recently, my loneliness has been going away. A few months ago I had received a new body guard as a gift from my older brother, Plain Yogurt Cookie, the bodyguard called himself 'Lilac Cookie'. Lilac cookie was beautiful, more beautiful than any cookie in Yogurca. He always walks so breathlessly and elegant. Sometimes, I can't even sense him coming and I get scared! The only thing that gives Lilac Cookie away is his scent. He had explained to me that his scent was to lure people in, I believe him. Its such a strong sweet yet bitter scent I'm not really sure how to explain it... lavender? Yes! That's the right word! He is fragranced with the scent of lavender. Being around him so much I have become rather nose-blind. This is disappointing because I enjoy that beautiful scent so much. Lilac has these cold deep eyes full of mystery and wonder; if I could, I would stare into them for hours trying to decipher that mystery. His hair was always neatly combed to the side, and it had a nice fluff on it causing the fiber to curve at the ends. Lilac's body was so slender yet so muscular, it could stretch and turn in many different ways. If only I could feel that body, just to be able to put my hand on his chest. I bet his skin is soft like silk.

Enough about Lilacs looks, he has caused me to feel less lonely and here's why. Lilac is always there, its his job. He is always joining me on my adventures, helping me, and dealing with the fact that I'm clumsy and keep almost getting hurt. Lilac understands how much going on adventures and collecting treasures means to me. One time I had fallen ill on our journey and Lilac carried me to the treasure and collected it for me. How amazing is that?? He listens to me ramble on and on for hours at time, listening intently. Usually, people just ignore me and drown me out, but not Lilac! Lilac doesn't speak much but when he does I savor the sound of that soft deep voice. I enjoy talking and conversing with him even if he wishes to not reply. I respect that. As of right now I do not know much about Lilac's past before he was hired to protect me. My brother had just said, "He is a skilled fighter." And that is all. But I hope that soon I will find out more about his history and I hope Lilac stays by my side forever.

He's the only cure to my loneliness.

{</3 sobbing}