Chapter 1: Satoshi

Speech: "
Thought: '
_________________________________________

Satoshi Pov
I have been walking for awhile with the slayers to their headquarters for a day it seems. As we approached the destination to what seems a few days to where I see what the place looks like there headquarters.

It looked really impressive like a samurai owned it but as to why these oni slayers are walking here made me curious that I stopped in my tracks which the others took note of

Uzui: "What's wrong?"

Scorpion: "Is this the place, it looks like a royal lives here and we're trespassing. "
Kyojuro: "Yes this is our headquarters, we are not tresspassers here."

Shinobu: "You'll understand more from our master."

I nod and continue walking to the estate which still made me uncomfortable. While all of us enter many other slayers just stare at me looking scared. As we walk through a garden to an open room the slayers line up in a row and bow which I did as well. Soon some servants came with their master.

Satoshi: 'What's wrong with the master of this mansion, is he ill?'

Kagaya: "Nice to see you all my children, it seems the Shirai-ryu issue is finished?"

Uzui: "Yes but it's even worse than I thought."

Kagaya: "How come?"

Scorpion: "The Shirai-ryu have been massacred by oni and a Lin-Kuie assassin."

Kagaya: "That's unfortunate to hear that an oni attack had destroyed the clan, and who might you be?"

Uzui: "He is Satoshi Hasashi the last member of the Shirai-ryu who had died and came back to life."

Kagaya: "Is that so, then has he become an oni?"

Gyomei: "He is not a oni, he is an Aragami a rage spirit who is bent on revenge to the oni."

Obanai: "He already took care of the Lin-Kuie assassin before we came, now we have him to report the deaths of his clan."

Kagaya: "So why are you wanting revenge?"