{~three~}

°°°
Joseph

°°°

It was now the middle of the night and I had been sleeping peacefully on my back. Not thinking of a care in the world before I suddenly couldn't breathe , move, or speak.

The room was pitch black and freezing cold. I could hear wind blowing softly and a footsteps approaching me. My eyes scanned the room left and right before landing on a devilish looking Kentrell.

His appearance wasn't in the white t-shirt anymore he was shirtless and wore black pants with rips on the ends of them. They looked old and had rust on them.

The bruises were clearly visible on his body with blood bleeding from them as if they were fresh but the most scariest part was his face.

Hollow black eyes pouring blood, a deep gash on the side of his face And to top it off and mysterious grin plastered on his face.

I couldn't even move I so desperately wanted to scream but my mouth wouldn't open.

Seeing him begin to walk towards me made my heart pump faster. My eyes refused to clothes so even if I wanted to look away I couldn't.

You see what you made me turn into?

His soft voice spoke as he now stood over me. Tears fell from my eyes terrified on what could happen next.

Oh don't cry I'm not gone hurt you...baby boy

I stared up at him watching the name 'Baby boy' roll off his tongue ever so lightly and I could feel the tingles in my body making me shiver seeing him smirk down at me.

I continued to watch as he began to climb on the bed slowly hovering over me. By this time I was no longer afraid just curious on to what he was doing.

What you said really hurt me you know... I was gone come and show you a lesson but something in me refuses to do it

He said staring me in the eyes and starring back at his black sockets scared me a bit but I still remained calm none the less.

You make me feel like I'm a real human boy again

Hearing those words made me smile a bit and once he seen it he smiled as well and suddenly I could move and the bleeding stopped.

I watched as his appearance  changed back to how it was before. "I'm sorry for what I said to you" I spoke at a whisper and he smiled down at me.

I don't know what this feeling I was feeling was but I liked it. At the time I didn't care if it was with a ghost or not I wanted to know what would happen next.

~
We continued starring at each other and I hadn't even noticed his face getting closer to mine until he placed a soft kiss on my lips.

He wasn't cold at all he was warm and I liked it. Feeling his lips on mine caused a sensation in me I didn't know I could feel.

Never would I have seen my self in this position but here I was...kissing a ghost...and enjoying it.

Neither one of us pulled away either instead I deepened it and he let me until he took over but I didn't mind.

Feeling his lips kiss and suck down my neck made me pick up my breath as he rubbed up and down my thighs.

My hands had mad there way to the rim of his shirt as I buttoned it slowly and pulling it off him doing the same to me with my tank top but in his case ripping it off me.

His lips made there way back to mine before he eventually pulled away slowly looking down at me with swollen lips making me smile.

Mine

Was his last words before he disappeared back into the moonlight. Sitting up u looked around only seeing his white button up shirt.

~~~~~~
Well hello thereeeeee long time no see.
I hope you all liked this chapter MUAH love you guys