Exposure

(Dolores' PoV)

      No one seems to listen to me. I told that girl not to even look at him. Yet, he not only looks at my brother but waves at him? Well, what did I expect, they are a fool. In fact, the majority of people in this town is a fool. No matter, I will report this to Abuleo to see what he says about this.

"Dolores?"

"Yes Milo?"

". . . Can we talk, at home?"

"Of course my beloved brother. "

(This is not, I repeat, NOT used in any incestuous way. I just had to point it out so no one can get confused or get any ideas.)

      He suspects something. I know he does. Camilo is smart, I will not deny that. However, I also know that Camilo speaks before he thinks. And that, can get him in trouble. He also way too kind & since he'll powerless, people will take advantage of him.

"So, how was your trip to the store?"

"It was fine mami."

       Camilo looks a tad bit nervous. I guess he was hoping that I forgot that he said that he was cold. Unfortunately for him, I didn't. Though, that isn't my biggest issue, I can use that as an excuse so he doesn't go outside for a while. Call my family & I pocessive of Cami, but outside of this house is dangerous, even in Encanto.

"Camilo said that it was a bit cold in the grocery store."

"Camilo, you can't go into the the grocery store, I don't need you to catch a cold in there."

"But-"

"No buts, we only want to keep you safe."

"  . . . OK mami . . ."

"Good, now go wash up for dinner."

"Yes ma'am."

       Good, he left. Now I have to tell mama & Abuelo about what happened today. They need to know so that they can decide what to do with that girl. No one waves at my brother Camilo. A simple hand wave can cause trouble.

"Mama, I need to tell you & Abuelo something. "

"Alright dear, let's go to him."

       It's been a while since I've been in Abuelo's room. Isabela & I only been there once & that's when we were 6. But that's besides the point. Now is not the time to stroll dowm memory lane. Abuelo needs to know what happened today.

"Hello Pepa, hello Dolores. "

"Hello padre, Dolores needed to tell you about what happened when she & Camilo went to the market."

"Is he alright?"

"He's alright, I just need to tell you that a girl not only looked at him, but also waved at him today."

"That is a serious problem . . . Thank you for telling me this Dolores. "

"You're welcome Abuelo. "

"Who is this person?"

"Maria Santos."

"I see, you may leave now Dolores, Pepa, you stay."

       I know where this conversation is going. The girl will be dealt with. Yes, I was correct. Maria Santos will feel the burn. She will feel the lightning of the Madrigal wrath.
______________________________________
This is 510 words! Should I post an information chapter? Let me know in the comments & thanks for reading!