𝟚𝟜 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 ℙ𝕚𝕖

~•~

~•~

"Make yourselves at home."

Nods and quiet mumbles of Thank you, Luna, echoed throughout the front room of the packhouse as the large group of werewolves stumbled in tiredly. We had found the remainder of pack members unconscious and tied up by wolfsbane ropes behind the dungeon. Luckily they were all unharmed, now only just exhausted from the long journey.

"You guys can chill in the living room or find an empty room upstairs to clean up in or rest if you want. There are first aid kits in every bathroom under the sink. I'll make you guys something to eat, you probably had a long day." Thank you's and respectful nods and smiles were sent my way as the group of warriors went into the living room, immediately collapsing on the couches in exhaustion.

I let out a sigh of relief as they all settled down, now rushing to the kitchen as I tried to think of what to make. I was horrible at cooking, the only thing I knew how to make was pie and I didn't exactly prepare in advance to make a feast for 30 werewolves.

"Need some help?"

I turned to look at the voice, sighing in relief as Tyler stood against the door frame of the kitchen looking at me with a smile. I looked at him with a grin of my own, nodding at his question. "Yes please."

Tyler chuckled at my stressed demeanor, walking in and immediately looking at the mess of groceries I had scattered on the counter. He thought quietly to himself, trying to think of recipes that we could make out of the random mess of food I had collected amongst the weeks I spent here. I sighed, looking at the small pile of the actual food I had compared to the bags of chips, chocolate bars, and packets of candy I had. 

"Obviously use the rice." I nodded to myself as I set aside the large bag of uncooked rice.

"We can make beans too." Tyler said, pushing the many cans so they were next to the rice.

"Oh!" I said, turning to the fridge to make sure I still had what I was looking for. I grinned happily, pulling out the freshly skinned Turkey my wolf had killed a couple of days ago on a hunt. It was huge and we also had a couple of raw chickens we could cook as well. Wolves eat a lot.

And so me and Tyler set off on our mission of making 30 werewolves an improvised feast.

The album When We Were Friends by the Backseat Lovers played loudly from my CD player, having been a new one I had taken from my friend's room that I never heard of before. I'd been listening to it on repeat for the past few days.

I hummed softly to myself as I danced to the song currently playing, chopping up the carrots mindlessly. Tyler was currently preparing the meat, doing his own little dance to the song playing even though he didn't know it.

"Food! Finally!"

I jumped at the sudden level of excitement Johnny had brought upon entering the kitchen, chuckling slightly as he rushed past me to look at the meat Tyler was preparing.