Chapter 2 | ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ

The next day, Helena left in the early morning for filming. And since she didn't need my help with her wardrobe, I had some free time that day so I decided to go visit Aunt Carol. It's been a little while since the last time I saw her.

Around 8 AM, Nell came to the bedroom to wake me up. It wasn't not the first time she did that so I wasn't not surprised anymore. She ran up to the bed and tried to wake me by shaking my body then jumping on the bed. It's annoying sometimes but her cute face always helps her get away from any trouble.

"Y/n wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" She shook my body.

"Hmmmm.." I tried to cover my ears with a pillow but Nell took the pillow away. I opened my eyes and just stared at her. "Don't you have school today?" I asked.

She shook her head no, "Nu uh. No school today." She said happily.

"Wonderful!" I murmured.

I do love this little girl with all my heart but I can't deal with this much energy first thing in the morning especially before having my morning coffee. Ugh I felt like grumpy Helena right now.. I even sounded like her..

"Can we go to the park today??" She asked.

I sighed. "Of course love.." I smiled.

I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth, then I walked to the kitchen with Nell holding my hand. Elena was already there enjoying her cup of tea while reading books.

"Good morning." I greeted.

"Good morning darling. Did she wake you again?" she pointed at Nell.

"No.. not really.. I was already awake when she came." I lied and tousled her hair making her giggle.

I spent another hour having my breakfast and talking to Elena. She told me about Helena's childhood, how she became like she's now, and her family. Talking to her was just as fun as talking to Helena. She's really easy to talk to and so open minded. And she's very funny too.

In the middle of our conversation, Nell started tugging my shirt, demanding some attention. I looked at her and raised my eyebrows, "what is it sweetie?"

"Can we go now??" She asked quietly.

"Where are you going?" Elena asked.

"Nell said she wants to go to the park. I was planning to visit my Aunt later, it won't take long anyway.. I just want to say hello.. so.. I was thinking why not take her to my Aunt's too and then go to the park afterwards. It's going to be fun. Spending time with this little one." I said. "Is that alright?".

Nell looked at Elena with eyes full of excitement. "Of course. How can you say no to that face? Right?" She chuckled, "Besides she's always happy when she's with you. She likes you very much."

"Let's goooo.." Nell said impatiently.

"Okay okay.. let me grab my phone and my coat first, while you get ready too! Put on your coat and shoes then we'll go." I said. She nodded excitedly.

I quickly went to my room and got my things then back to the kitchen.

"Are you taking a taxi or something?" Elena asked.

"Hmmm.. I was actually thinking about taking a bike." I looked at Elena then Nell and back to Elena. "How about we ride our bikes to the park?" I asked Nell, she smiled widely, "YES!!! YES!! YES!!" She jumped excitedly. "Can we do that?" I asked Elena for permission.

"Well.. of course! I trust you darling. Just be careful, okay? And keep your eye on her! You know she's.. easily gets lost." She said half joking.

"Of course ma'am. I'll protect her with my life." I replied.