Part 1 - The beginning

(Author note: Irem is my friend, and she is okay with me making her a fanfic, enjoy ig?)

Irem wakes up very tired in her bed, not noticing that today's the last day of school, with the last exam before summer break.

*Irems pov*
Ahh.. Mh.. I'm so tired... Maybe 5 minute sleep..? Wait... What time is it.?

She checks the time, noticing that she's 5 minutes late for school. She quickly stands up and rushes to the wardrobe, changing to her clothes. While running down the stairs she trips and falls on her face, luckily there was a carpet, but she still hurt herself. Standing up in a rush and running outside, Irem goes past a store quickly buying herself lunch for later, then continuing running to school.
.
She walks into the class, "I'm so sorry! I'm so so sorry for being late!" She says. The teacher tells her to sit down so she does. Kids next to her start to mumble, unrecognizable mumbles. The teacher tells everybody to be quiet.
..
...
....
~at the break~
Irem takes her lunch out the backpack and goes outside. She sits on a bench and peacefully eats her lunch. Matthew (Me) walks up to her, asking her if he can sit next to her, so she agrees. They both talk for a while, but then suddenly Matt asks "hey, have you ever wondered if anybody here may be homosexual?", irem glances at him. " what?." Irem asks... "Never mind." . They continue to chat, but then a woman walks past.. A really beautiful yet sexy woman, a very polite and charming woman!.. With pretty black and long hair and beautiful dark-blue eyes, pretty chest and a long grey-pink dress. Irem stared at her not paying attention to what matthew's saying. Matthew screams her name till Irem finally snaps out of it, "WHAT?!" she screams.
"You weren't paying attention to me!" Matthew says, and Irems response was "I don't fucking care.". He got pretty mad and left, but Irem didn't care, instead she walked up to the woman.
" H-hey! My name's Irem! Wanna be friends?", she asks nervously, staring into the woman's beautiful eyes, making Irem even more inlove with her. "Sure! My name is Samantha, nice to meet you!" She responds with her beautiful smile. Irem and Samantha talk for a while till the bell rang. They both say goodbye to each other and leave. On the way to Irem's classroom she thinks about confessing to Samantha, but she's kinda nervous. She enters her classroom..

~after school~
.
..
...
"Ahh.. she was beautiful... Also her pretty ass hahah.... Nah she really was pretty."..

~End~

(Author note: I DIDN'T RLLY USE BAD LANGUAGE HERE OR ANY 18+ STUFF BUT WHATEVER BYE-)