- NOW HIRING -

POSSIBLE TW: CUSSING, YELLING, 

Y/N POV -

I stared at the newspaper, in disbelief; Freddy Fazbears Co. Had made a new entertainment centre, and of course, was hiring another security guard for another sketchy place. I looked for the payment, because I'm bro- "HOLY SHIT 500?! THATS MORE THAN ANY OTHER OF THEIR JOBS!" I had forgotten my mum was home, and she screamed at me for being so loud. I yelled sorry down the stairs, I don't want my ass beaten ,though I'm 18 already, I cant stop her, I need to move out, desperately, before she kills me and my future kids! I've always wanted to live a long, successful life, having two children, a boy and a girl, a beautiful boyfriend, I've never wanted to marry, it seems like a cage with a lock you'd have to bribe guards to open.

I dialled the number the number on the paper, and I'm not getting any interview, sounds sketchy but anything to get money, am I right? I have to be there at 10 PM tomorrow night, in order to actually start getting payed.

I looked on Pinterest for an idea for an outfit, since they told me there's no uniform nor dress code, I'm there on my own ( or are you 😏 ) , but I'm not a whore or hag, so ill dress well enough. I found this on Pinterest! 

 I found this on Pinterest! 

You being the amazing, typical Y/N, you of course had that EXACT outfit in your closet

You being the amazing, typical Y/N, you of course had that EXACT outfit in your closet. Handy, huh? 

You also searched for some makeup ideas: 

https://pin.it/2Ek4Ec3  ( if you don't trust links, its just doll eyed fox eyeliner w/ red smoky eyeshadow and beautiful lashes it was a vid and I have no clue how to screenshot on a pc D: )

Soon enough, after a few hours of gaming you realised it was already 4 am. you completely forgot you had a monster too late and that was your new years resolution out the window. You turned off the PC and crawled into bed and dozed off.