chapter 9

Days after her friends death Tiff was laying on her bed listening to her songs on her phone. While that time her computer made a noise. She paused her music to see what it was. It was her friend brainbazooka texted her haio. She texted back and said hey, and put a smiley face. He put one smiley face back. They talked for at least 4 hours. After all those hours on the call they laughed talked mainly maybe smiled too. They had a great time until they both had to go to bed because they were tired, so they both said goodnight. Tiff went to bed with a good friend in her heart just the same as her baby boy danny. The next morning Tiff was still sleeping until her mom came in her room and brong her breakfast, but Tiff wouldn't get up her mother tried everything she could but Tiff couldn't wake up. Her mother called 911 for help. They rushed as fast as they could took her in the emergency truck and told the mother to meet us there in this hospital. Her mother got everyone dressed and rushed into the car and drove as fast as she can. Without of course getting a ticket. When they reached to the hospital the truck was already there. They rushed in there as fast as they can. When they got there Tiff was formly stabbed in the ribs and lost a lot of blood and died. Her mother dropped to the ground crying super hard. Until the doctor told her to wait in the waiting room for anything. But they got lost her twice but then got her back but she won't live unless someone donated blood to her. So her parents gave her blood but they still needed one more bag of blood. But no else could because they were so small to do it until her best friend Jake smith came in and said I'll give her the last blood, so he did then the doctor said she will be ok. Don't you worry. Her mother and father wonder who have stabbed her they looked confused. And then Tiff shot up from her long sleep and was scared. The doctor came in and said its ok nobody going to hurt you again I promise. Tiff was puzzled and just played back and took a nap for the rest of the night.