vii.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Typed: Wednesday, 20 January 2022

  Oh yes, another author's note marked in roman numerals, how great. Oh well, guess what?

*breathes* Okay, I sound annoyed, am I?

Anyways, yes, I am annoyed because I failed at drawing. Oh geez, what a classic. This is why I prefer writing over drawing. But, eh, I tried. Today, I tried to draw Seraph's attire but what I imagined isn't what my hand wanted.

Like seriously, what is this piece of crap?!

I wonder how MLBB artists draw heroes and their costumes like I swear, I can't even draw a whole body with hands and feet and even a face! It's just that it would be nice if I can make a basic illustration of it on paper but I don't exactly have a...

I wonder how MLBB artists draw heroes and their costumes like I swear, I can't even draw a whole body with hands and feet and even a face! It's just that it would be nice if I can make a basic illustration of it on paper but I don't exactly have a talent for it.

Right, by the way, thank you for the support you've given to this book so far! Thanks for the reads, votes and comments. Even if it's just a little, I really appreciate it!

Also, from the past vi. I've read all your comments and replied to it individually. Your suggestions did help a lot and as you can see from the previous chapters I did some of your suggestions. Perhaps? :)

In regards of the fluff and angst that some of you guys mentioned, I did have ideas, I have it premade on my notebooks and on my note app. Just some scenarios I have in mind that have yet to come in the book. I am just focused on the plot about the dark mark and the heart but please be patient, it'll be out soon.

Also, about my consecutive updates... Please consider that there will be days that I won't update. There are times when I'm tired and when I'm occupied with my personal life, nevertheless, I will always try to update as early as possible for you guys to read and see the story progress.

Okay, another thing (another reason why I'm annoyed), recently, I kinda received some harsh words about how Aamon isn't supposed to be that way and all sorts of stuff and how Seraph sucks. Yeah, nice message. *sarcasm* Look, I appreciate criticisms but I don't tolerate that kind of attitude. That someone who chatted me was so rude, I have to legit shut them up.

I am telling you, if you don't like what I've written then don't read.

I did notice those kinds of people doing that to other authors but I didn't expect one to come at me like that. It is a good thing that it was only one person. Also, geez, I am just doing this story for fun! Have they not read my story description?

So guys, always respect others, give them polite judgments even if it's bad or good, just don't be rude to the point that you can potentially hurt another person's feelings.

Anyways, that's all for the note. I am grateful that majority of you guys are kind people. Please take care and have a good day/afternoon/night.

Sincerely,
Keisan