JD JareD

Omg, me? Writing? In this book? :0 ik ik I haven't touched this book in forever but shush it's summer and I'm bored and it's 10:00 pm and my cousin won't let me listen to music. Enjoy y'all.

Tw:cursing, sex 😍

"Come on stop being such a pussy Will!" Tommy's voice rang through Wilbur ears "Your betting me to flirt with the WORST GUY here." Tommy rolled his eyes "Yea but it'll be funny and besides im paying you. A bets a bet." Having a devilish smile

"Fuck you. Fine I'll do it." Tommy was excited to see his brother do something he hates. It's funny ok? And it's college and who cares about school.

Wilbur walked off to Jared "Hey Jared~" cringing at his own tone. Jared looked at him "What do you want Soot." Leaning against the lockers "well.." moving a hand to his shoulder and getting up against him. "I want you~"

He could see Jared's face of.. disgust? Weirded out? Embarrassed? Whatever he didn't care. 50$ is 50$. "Soot don't play around with me." God to serious for what? "Come on Jared.." moving a hand to grab his chin "admit it, you would love to get a piece of this~"

He scoffed "Yea I bet you have a ton of experience being the school slut." Wilbur was a bit surprised at his words, ouch but also oooh he liked that. "I'm a slut? How about you show me how much of a whore I am?~" moving his other hand to his chest.

Jared grabbed Wilbur's wrist flipping the two over to now Wilbur was pinned on the lockers. "You dumb whore. You're coming home with me today. Got it?" Wilbur was fucked. Literally. He hesitantly nodded and Jared let go which led to Wilbur scurrying off.

Wilbur went back to Tommy "I want my 50$." Tommy looked at him and handed him the money "How did it go?" Wilbur took the money and sighed. "Going home with him today." Putting the money in his pocket "Ew-" Wilbur rolled his eyes "Shut it. This is your fault."

I—————————————————————-I
If your using a computer to read L

Wilbur was reluctant walking out of school, he told Tommy he wasn't walking with him today because he doesn't want to traumatize him. But he had to leave school so he walked out and at first didn't spot Jared. Maybe he beat him out or he already left.

Is what he thought until he made it out the school gates "Where do you think your going?" Yea that was Jared's voice, anyone could recognize it.

Wilbur sighed. He thought maybe he could slip away. Stupid thinking since it's Jared. He turned to Jared "Lead the way" which Jared grabbed Wilbur's wrist and walked to his house.

I—————————————————————-I

Wilbur was taken to Jared's room and immediately pinned on the wall. Jared looked so angry, it was intimidating but also hot. Wilbur just looked at him

"Your such a cockslut. You expect to come up to be and act all slutty and expect no consequences. Someone put to teach you a lesson." Wilbur whined slightly at his harsh words. But at the same time he really enjoyed being called a slut, a whore, anything to put him in his place.

Jared's thigh got between Wilbur's legs and pressed against his cock. Wilbur let out a quiet gasp at the sudden action. "You want to be a whore? The hump my leg like the dog you are." Wilbur shook his head no. Of course he wasn't gonna do that that's humiliating. "No?" Wilbur shook his head again to confirm it.

That's when Jared started moving his thigh against Wilbur's still clothed cock without Will assistance. Wilbur bit his lip not wanting to admit that it did feel good but a slight whine left his lips.

That's when Jared suddenly stopped. Wilbur was quick to continue the movements by rocking his hips back and forth but Jared stopped him. "Wha- Jared-" he was cut off "I need to know your ok with this"

Jared's voice got a bit softer and Wilbur was a bit surprised by this, he nodded and got a smile from Jared "Words darling~" Wilbur hated begging but.. "Jared please.. I need you so bad, I need your cock inside me, I need you to tell me how much of a slut I am, need-" he was cut off by Jared kissing him.

Wilbur kissed back and began rocking his hips against Jared's thigh again. Jared pulled away "I'll make sure no one makes you feel as good as I do~"

Aaaannnndd that's where I'm ending it. I'm actually not great at sex just before and after sex lmao. Hope you enjoyed