chapter 13

After Aakesh heard Cale's order from Rosalyn to destroy those disgusting golems, he immediately started to run and jumped from the tall walls of the castle. If he is a normal human, he would probably die from the height he is currently falling from. But unfortunately for their enemies, he is a dragon that doesn't need to fear from that measly height. The sight of a beautiful young man falling from the castle walls looks mesmerizing for those who saw it. It looks like an angel descending to earth from heaven.

Aakesh can feel the wind brushing in his skin as he fall down head first. When he saw that he is already near the ground, he gather the mana into his body to transform. Blue with a hint of black mana surrounded his body from head to toe and he started transforming. After getting fully transformed, the back paw of his dragon form already can touch the ground. He kicked his paw upward as he flapped his wings and started to rise in the sky.

(in the original novel, Choi Han is climbing in the largest golem to destroy its core but I will change it slightly since I don't know how to insert Aakesh existence anymore. So in this part, Cale made Choi Han returned to the Castle walls and wait because he was worried about Choi Han being in danger and he didn't send Raon away so Cale and Raon is still together in the empire's force. While Clopeh and his goons was flying around the golems right now with their skeleton bones to annoy them and will leave once Aakesh arrived)

- Human, Uncle Blue ways of flying seems to be kind of off.

'Kind of off?' Cale wonder what is Raon talking about.

- He is flying in an awkward way! That is not how a great and mighty dragon should fly! That is not majestic at all! Is Uncle even really a dragon?!

Raon keep complaining to Cale about how Aakesh way of flying is so awkward that he even want to refuse to believe that Aakesh is a dragon.

Well, Raon is not indeed wrong. Since this is the first time Aakesh fly after he turned into a dragon, the way he flies looks awkward. He looks like a baby bird who is just starting to know the wonders of the world. If he is in the body of a baby chick, it might considered cute but unfortunately it is just that he is in the body of a supposed to be majestic looking flying dragon.

'This is my first time flying in my dragon form so I kinda feel awkward but since this is an emergency no one would notice. I hope.' Aakesh can only hope in his heart while flying towards the golems.

"T-that's a d-dragon!"

"Why is there a dragon in the Whipper kingdom forces?!"

"W-what is a dragon doing here?!"

Aakesh can hear people being shock and scared of him so he can't help but feel a little proud of himself and puff his chest a little like how Raon would do when he got praised.

"But why is he flying like that?!"

"It looks like a flying baby bird!"

"Maybe it is drunk and have a little hang over?"

"Does the way he is flying looks like just a little hang over?!"

Aakesh suddenly felt embarrassed and feel a little bit mad because the one who said that he looks drunk in one of Whipper kingdom warrior.

'Does damn ungrateful bastards! We are in the same side but how could they criticized the way I fly!' Aakesh can only cry the feeling of injustice inside of his hearth.

When Aakesh arrived, Clopeh and his goons already fall back because they will just die if they interfere between a fight of a golems and a dragon. Aakesh grab the smallest one of the golems and fly higher in the sky and and drop the golem. The golem only break one of its leg but the alchemist who is controlling the golem died because of the impact of falling.

That alchemist, he is the first person Aakesh killed after transmigrating inside the novel. Aakesh, no Han Gyeol, as a citizen of modern times never thought that he would kill someone in the future. As a person from the 21st century, people can't kill a person even if he is a bad person. Aakesh still feel guilty since he is someone who came from the real world and not those protagonists in transmigration novel that can kill people without batting an eye and become a hero. (sorry dear but you are the protagonist inside of my fanfic : b)

'No, it's fine. No need to feel guilty. Those kinds of people don't deserve to live at all' Aakesh can only comfort himself while attacking the rest of the golems.

While in the Empire side, Crown prince Adin is in dilemma since a new unexpected variable came out. How could a dragon suddenly show up in a war between the humans? Aren't they supposed to be selfish and only care about themselves? Adin don't know how to deal in this kind of situation since their new enemy is not just those lowly bastards but a dragon.

Adin opened his mouth and spoke to the grey orb.

"Golem Brigade, kill that dragon!"

'Yes, those golems are not simple golems. If that dragon destroy one of those core and touch the liquid inside he will surely die. Even if he is a dragon, he won't be able to fight against black magic.'

All off the golems started attacking Aakesh after Adin gave them the order.

As Adin is in dilemma, Cale also have his own worries as the ancient powers talk inside his head. The ancient power is talking to Cale on how the dragon's breath won't be able to purify the black magic inside the golem and only the golem itself. If that happens, the people who gets contact on the black magic will die.

'Do I have to step in? But my act of pretending to be on the Empire's side would become useless if I did that'

"Fuck it all"

Vice Captain Hilsman and crown prince Valentino who were looking at him looked completely shocked.

Cale started walking towards Adin.

(There is a lot of thing happened here like Cale got informed about the situation in the jungle, calling Mary and etc. I wont add it here anymore since it is too long for me and I know you guys remember it well, if not you can reread this on chapter 300. I will skip Cale's legendary scene where he choke Adin. But it happened here because I love that scene. Choke me Cale! Kyaaaa!)

Back to Aakesh who is currently playing 'pabitin' Ahem... fighting those walking stones. 

(I learned about pabitin when I visit Philippines when I was younger and I sucks in that game. Anyways, pabitin is a Filipino physical game in which participants try to pick up items (often small toys, coins, or candy) from bamboo sticks ("balag") placed high above their heads. This game is a festive event, and is often played by young children at birthday parties. If I have filipino readers, they will surely knows and imagine what I mean HAHAHA.)

"Damn this walking stones! They keep jumping and jumping just to reach me! If you don't have a wings, don't even think of reaching me!" Aakesh said his first word after transforming as a dragon after a long time.

Aakesh situation looks funny right now as he is in distress right now since he looked like an oversized mosquito that a 30 or something golems (I don't know the exact number hahaha) trying to kill. Aakesh doesn't have any choice now but to use his dragon's breath in order not to get smack by those gigantic palms of golems that is try to reach him in the sky.

Aakesh started to gather air in his lungs and opened his mouth to make those walking stone taste what does a dragon's breath feels like.

(So....... I just want to apologize for not updating for like eternity hahahaha. But I have a reasonable reason though! I was reading ORV and I already finished it two weeks ago, and it feels sucks. You know the feeling that you already found a good novel and it is already finished?! Also I kanda feel emotionally unstable because of the last few chapters of ORV... So please forgive this incompetent author for forgetting her fanfic for other people's work hahahaha)