Chapter 8: The Meet-Up

Hey my Lovelies! How have you been? Hope you all have been doing well!

This story is also somewhat of a crossover between this book and myother book, Infected! Player AU.

Anyways, let's get on with the story! :)

TW⚠️⛔️: (Censored!) Cursing, a bit of Kreek x Kayla >:D, a hint of DJ x Sabrina.
——————————————————————
Sunday Morning, 8:00 AM

Kreek's POV

"Wake up mothertruckers!" Flamingo yells from across the room. I chuckle a bit, and the others get up and out of their sleeping bags.

"What the f*** man..." Sketch says, getting out of his sleeping bag.

"Sorry, but I had to." Flamingo smiles. I take out something I had put in my backpack a long time ago, a photo of me and Kayla. Minitoon notices me, and walks over.

"What's that?" He asks, pointing at the photo I was holding.

"It's a photo of me and Kayla on our first date..." I reply, a small smile on my face.

"You miss her?" He says.

"Yeah, it's been a long time since I've seen her. She went missing weeks ago." I tell him, putting the photo into my pocket. Minitoon looks at me in sadness.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that." He tells me, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"It's fine. Anyways, I have to meet up with someone at 9:00 PM today, right?" I ask, wanting a conformation.

"Yeah. Tanqr, Russo and Lego are gonna be watching you, just in case if anything goes wrong." Denis responds.

"Alright, I'm cool with that." I say back.

"Well, you guys wanna go with me and do something with Kira? She said she needed some help with a surprise or something." Bird asks.

"I'm down for that." Fio tells Bird, looking over at her.

"Sure!" Sabrina replies. DJ looks at Sabrina in a concerned way, then looks at Bird.

"Mk." He says. I just eye him.

"I think he's going cause he's concerned for his 'girlfriend'." Minitoon whispers. Russo looks in our direction, and walks over to us.

"DJ definitely likes Sabrina. No doubt." He whispers to us.

"Yup, he definitely does." Flamingo whispers. We all laugh, but DJ and fhe others just look at us in confusion.

"Anyways, when are we going?" Fio asks.

"Uhm, now." Bird says right before Kira pops up and teleports them somewhere. FUDZ just randomly walks in.

"What the f*** did I just witness." FUDZ says. We all just don't say anything.

DJ's POV

We all arrive in a big, white room.

"Alright, what are we doing here?" Sabrina asks, sounding excited.