Before we start

Hello 👋

I'm Plant/Author/Narrator

This is my second story and I'm very excited bc I wanna make it better then my last book, which is a Sapnap x Reader, so go check that out if ya want.

Few things before we start.

When it's 3rd person, it will say either Plant Pov or Narrator pov, which is me. But to make it easier on you I'll probably use Narrator Pov.

TW: Swearing, mention of abuse, a little bit of abuse(only in the Prologue).

If Wilbur ever reads this, I'll die.
So Mr. Wilbur Soot if your reading this rn, go away I will actually die. Anyway I still luv ya <3 (friend way)

Your YouTube channel name will be your first name and last name you use for the story.

About the Characters
(Just the main 2)

Y/n Y/l/n:
Internet Personality
British
21
5'8 (it's an average woman's height)
Lives in Brighton
Born: December 29, 1998
Capricorn
Y/n had moved to America when she was 5 and moved back to the UK when she was 18.
You have a scar from kinda of by the corner of your mouth to the edge of your ear.

Wilbur Soot:
Internet Personality
British
24
Born: September 14, 1996
Virgo

Fem!Reader

I wanted your alls birthday to make you 22 after you join the Smp but before the year ended, and I wanted it after Tubbos(for a certain reason).
Then I noticed oh Capricorn x Virgo, eh I don't feel like changing it.

Anyway the other / things will be in the beginning of each story.

Have fun in the Prologue!!! Bye 👋 Sprouts 🌱!!!