Prologue

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"That's the best you can do?" A smug made its way onto the face of a swordsman, while he instigated the male fallen on the ground who was desperately grasping for air

The dark-haired man impaled his gaze on the defeated male through his wistfully ambitious grey eyes, the emerald jewel on his forehead sparkling while being confined in the golden metal which stretched wide on his forehead and held back this side hair.

His jawline as sharp as the royal sword, that was shining in the afternoon sun as if created by the rays themselves, dripping blue drops at its edges, the hilt tightly clutched in his right hand.

When he parted his lips for a trivial tease, it ended up as a smirk, resembling a flicker of light across a blade, elusive yet vicious. He extended his hand, pointing his sword at the male laid on the ground a few feet away from him, "Come on Kook, get up, the ink is running dry. We aren't done yet."

Jungkook who was now pointed by grey-eyed man's sword huffed, his auburn hair damp with perspiration. His hand idly resting on his chest soaked with sweat against the silky white fabric which went up and down with every fast inhale and exhale.

After hearing both the cheers and curses, he supported his weight on the other hand as his hips lifted and he lunged upwards, landing firmly on his two feet.

He bent down for picking up his deserted sword, the strip of his vest cloth dipping down his naked shoulders, lumps of brown soil wetted on the edges of the sword by the ink, almost invisible on the bronze metal. He secured it safely in his hand and pinned one foot backwards.

"Tae, we already did back-to-back 10 rounds, give me a break," Voiced the auburn-haired male who brought his sword in front of his face, slackly preparing himself for the blow.

Taehyung dragged his arm backwards, a deceptively laid-back posture, long fingers curling cozily on the hilt of the sword. He firmed his expressions and sterned his gaze on the male accompanied by a tug of his lips at the corners. "A true swordsman never backs down by mere rounds. I will make an exception for you, we will be done after this. "

With that being said the duel began.

At first, Jungkook expected to move in circles for some time until one of them decides to attack but the look on Taehyung's face signaled him the desperation to strike, yet again.

Taehyung swinged his sword in the air, slicing the wind passing through it, singing in exigence of the owner. He surged right in Jungkook's direction, attempting to aim on Jungkook's left upper arm.

The spark in Taehyung's eyes when he was about to strike got recognized by Jungkook, he still wasn't used to the unnatural speed of Taehyung's tackles. This time, he studied it and blocked the sword with his own, which clinked loudly in response.