13.

In Last chapter
..........................................................................................................................

Me: why everyone hates me......what i did to get this much hate.........i don't even do anything to them then why JUST WHY.*crying*

Me: i am not even interfering in there business.....then why if they don't want Accept me don't......i don't even care but they can be nice to me.
........................................................................................................................

Author pov.

Yn: shh yn don't cry they need time to adjust with you*wiping her tears *

After some times she calm a bit but she start felling dizzy and she can't breath properly.

Lets see what makne line is doing.

Makne line is sitting in living room like nothing happend. But jungkook is worried about yn.

Jungkook: hyung i think we should leave her now. *worried*

Taehyung: why are you worried about her.

Jungkook: n-no hyung why would i will be worried. I am just saying bcz if other hyung get to know they will scold us.

Jimin: don't worry jungkook-ah they also don't care about her and she need to know her place.*smirk*

Taehyung: yes jimin is right kookie*smirk*

Jungkook just nodded sadly.

After some time jin come while running and shouting. As he reach near he stood in front of them.

Jin: *panting* EVERYONE COME DOWN STAIR RIGHT NOW

Jhope , RM and suga come while running

RM: what happened hyung why did you shout.

Suga: yes you Disturb my Beauty sleep*yawing*

Jin: yn is not in her room.

Everyone except jin and makne line: WHAT......

Evryone is shock execpt makne line

Jhope: did you check bathroom

Jin: yes, i checked holl dam House *worried*

Suga noticed that makne line is standing there silent.

Suga: where is yn *to makne*

Jimin: w-we don't know hyung.

Suga: you know i don't like when someone lie to me.*he said calmly but dangerous*

Makne line:*gulp*

Taehyung: sh-she is in bas-basment*scared*

Hyung line: WHAT!!!

RM: how much time

Jimin: just 3-4 hours

they didn't waste any time and run to basement.AND they all gasp seeing you sitting near window like this

AND they all gasp seeing you sitting near window like this

(just imagin its night)

Jungkook rum to you and start shaking you.but you did't move.

Jungkook: yn. yn wake yn wake.*Slightly slaping her *

Jin: first take her in her room.jungkook- ah.

Jungkook nodded and took you in bridel style
......................................................................
......................................................................

After some time

They are standing im front of your room and doctor is checking you.

Jin is very angry on maknes

Jin:*frustrated* are you three out..........

Before jin could say anything doctor come out of yn room
And jhope burst opened

Doctor: she .....

Jhope: how is she... Is everything is ok. Why are you silent.SPEAK

Namjoon: let her speak hobi.

Doctor: thank you mr.namjoon ......yeah  so i was saying she was locked in some room.for so long time*concern*

Jin nodded

Doctor: *sigh* just make sure this not happen again.

Jungkook: okk doctor

Doctor: and yeah this is the perception make sure she take her medicine on time.

Suga: yes doctor.

And doctore left.

Jin: everyone in meeting room right now.*Strict tone* and namjoon tell mrs. Choi to bring this medicines.

Namjoon: ok hyung

At meeting room

Jin: now care to explain us.*cold tone*

Jimin: hyung we were just playing.*looking down*

Jin: are you three kids. And what if dad got to know this huh!!*cold tone*

Makne: sorry hyung.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To be continued.

I know this is boring chapter but i can't do anything till now bye take care everyone.

~your lazy author😅
👀👅👀

Byee