Epilogue

Jack

5 YEARS AGO

"Can you please repeat the story again?" Snow pleads with her beautiful blue eyes. Just like Elsa's..

"Okay. This is the last one.." I said then chuckled. I glanced at Elsa who was staring at our beautiful Princess.

Alot of things has changed. I was married to Elsa and after a couple of months we finally became a father and a mother.

Our twins were born after a long wait.

Our first child was a boy and named it Winter, He has blue eyes too with a silvery white hair like me but his skin was fair like Elsa. You could really tell it was our sonm

Our second born child was Snow. She has platinum blonde and crytal blue eyes like mine's. Her skin was white as snow. She looked like more of Elsa while Winter looks more to me.

"Papa! You've got to see the moon! It's so big and pretty!" He says while running to the window.

He always like fun and gazing through the window looking out the moon. He always talks to him at night, It was adorable.

Snow runs after her brother and me and Elsa followed them. We watched the stars throughout the window.

Suddenly I felt a snowball behind me.

I looked behind and saw Winter pointing at Olaf.

"Watch out!" I said then throwed a snowball at Elsa. It was cute. Snow giggled at her mother. Elsa smirked at me.

Snowball fight!

Eugene

"EUGENEEEEEEE!" I heard a loud voice coming from the room, It was Repunzel.

She has been pregnant for 9 months and we are expecting foe a boy! It surely will be handsome like me.

"Just push okay? Now push!" A friend here named Merida who is unexpectedly helping us out with the baby.

"Just squeeze my hand if it- OUCH!" It hurts. You don't know how much it hurts.

I looked at my hand and it felt like my bones were crushed to it.

I heard whimper of a baby and it was my son! I mean our son..

"What's his name?" Merida asked.

I looked at Repunzel. Tears were streaming down her face when she held our newborn baby.

"Sky Fitzherbert." I said and looked deeply into her eyes.

"I like that." She smiled and I smiled back.

Hiccup

Merida and I had a son named Hunter. He was very brave like her mom and also smart like me.

He's older than Jack's and Eugene's child. Sometimes he would read some books at night.

He said he want to be one of us when he grows up. Hunter had a brown hair like mine and sky blue eyes like Merida's.

I smiled while gazing at my son. I'm so happy that everyone was happy, including us.

3rd Person

It was perfect and everything. There wasn't anything they wanted other than this. Living their lives to the fullest.

The time has come. Like any other stories, ending it off with a smile.

THE END

--

Pretty short huh? I know :))

Ty so much for support :) I put all my efforts in this story so I hope no one steals it. (Don't even dare)

Anyways. New story coming soon :)