Chapter 1; What?

Tanjirou's POV:

*Yawn*

I just got up, today was the day I would tell Nezuko, Zenitsu and Inosuke I have cancer.. it was hard to understand why.. But I am on stage 3 cancer so I wanna tell them before stage 4.

I went to the bathroom of the Butterfly mansion, Kanao and Aoi helped me live long enough, although I feel different.. I lifted my shirt, 'Man, I really dropped in weight..'

I grabbed my toothbrush, just as I was about to brush my teeth someone yelled,
"DAMN YOU MONITSU! FIGHT ME WEAKLING!"

I sighed and ran to our bedroom, I looked at Inosuke yelling at Zenitsu. It's gonna be hard to tell them.. so hard.

————
Narrator's POV:

"Hey Inosuke, Zenitsu, can you get Nezuko?"

Zenitsu ran to get Nezuko and when they came back Inosuke was yelling at Tanjirou to fight him, when suddenly Tanjirou began coughing and wheezing. "Gonpachiro! Are you challenging me!" Tanjirou laughed and calmed his coughing down, "haha, no Inosuke, I- just need to tell you all something.."

Inosuke sat down next to Zenitsu and Nezuko, "What do you wanna say?" Zenitsu asked while looking at Nezuko.
"I-I have-..-" Tanjirou gulped before continuing, "..-Cancer."

Zenitsu stopped for a second and looked up like he just saw a ghost, his eyes widened in horror, "huh? What's cancer? Is that a fighting technique!?" Inosuke yelled at him, Tanjirou laughed and then frowned upon a sad smile.
Inosuke quieted down, he looked at Zenitsu who was on the verge of tears, "What?, oh no- oh god no.." Zenitsu began to cry, "What's happening? What's cancer?" Inosuke looked around.

"Inosuke.. Cancer is- a, sickness.." Zenitsu said holding his hands to his mouth, "So? Just cure hi-"
"No. There is no cure." Zenitsu sniffled and looked away, Nezuko was already bawling and she curled into a ball.

"What? Can't it go away?" Inosuke asked worryingly, "No Inosuke, it can't, I'll- be gone." Tanjirou said, "What do you mean go-"

"HE MEANS DEAD, INOSUKE! He-..means dead.." Zenitsu cried at him. Inosuke's eyes widened, his heart beat faster, "N-no.. th-that can't happen..Tanjirou?"

Tanjirou chuckled at 'Tanjirou', He hugged Inosuke and whispered in his ear,

"I'll be gone someday, I'll always be with you."

Tanjirou kissed his forehead and grabbed Zenitsu and Nezuko and hugged all of them. They all cried their hearts out, "It's stage 3 cancer." Kanao interrupted. Zenitsu and Nezuko's eyes widened, they hugged him back tightly.

"We love you Tanjirou."

————

IM SORRY OKAY