Chapter 4; I promise to remember you when im gone.

The day of the Surgery.
————
Narrator's POV:

Inosuke ran into Tanjirou's room and noticed he was already asleep. Inosuke took a deep breath and sat in the bed next to him and laid Down. He put his note next to Tanjirou's bed.

Kanao and Aoi put Inosuke to sleep, and they started the surgery.
————
Tanjirou's POV:

I woke up wondering, 'Is this heaven?' Suddenly I heard Kanao's voice, along with Zenitsu crying, again. Wait. Zenitsu or Kanao are not dead, "Wait.. did you guys do the donation?!" Kanao turned around, "Yes, I'm afraid so, would you like to know the donor?"

I hesitated but nodded, "Very well, look beside you." Kanao said with a sad smile, I suspiciously turned around only to find Inosuke, He was very pale, "Oh god no.. INOSUKE!" I began to cry, "Do not be sad, he left a note behind, on your stand."

I wiped my face and grabbed the note,
————
Dear Tanjirou,

This is Inosuke, and I'm your donor so, yeah. But even though I'll probably be dead by now, I wanted to give you a note to show how much I like you I guess.

But please remember that I'll still love you, in Heaven or hell. I guess this is kinda like a confession hah.
Just remember that, please. And tell Zenitsu that I appreciate him, Tell Nezuko that she better keep control of herself.

And Tanjirou.. I promise to Remember you when I'm gone.
————