↠𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

•——————•°•ઇଓ•°•——————•

"𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚊"

ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ

Book name - Blue bloody ribbon

Author - VeraChendra

Review

𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 -22 /30

Appearance -  3 /5

The appearance was quite plain and bland  according to me. The pics used in the story were good but the overall appearance was average. 

2. Title - 3.5 /5

The title of the story is good and interesting.  But according to me, it lacks a bit of originality. It doesn't perfectly match with the storyline either. 

3.Cover - 7.5 /10

The cover is good. The editing of the font was also quite impressive. Maybe the picture of the girl can be changed then it would look more good as it is a little bit plain and simple. 

4. Description - 4 /5

The description is good and very eye-catching. It is greatly written and there is not any mistake except one in the line "So when one from her past comes knocking" the line should be "So when someone  from her past comes knocking". Also the author used "to" two times in the line " this time all the way to to New york" . Except this the description is great. 

5. First impressions- 4 /5

The first impression of the book was quite neutral yet alluring. A little bit things if changed can be good like the cover and the mistakes in description but other than that it's great. 

  𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙶𝚄𝙰𝙶𝙴 𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚂 - 28 /30

  1.Grammar - 9 /10

The grammar was on point. But there were a very few mistakes here and there like, "the sun was warm" this sentence is not fully correct. And also the sentence where they used "sounds" but "sound" should be more appropriate in those sentences.  Also the author used "did" in the places where "do" should be used instead.  

2.Vocabulary - 10  /10

The vocabulary used by the author was just perfect. The words were specific and not too advanced also so the readers could easily understand.  

3. Spellings - 9 /10

There were a few words that were not spelt correctly. But those mistakes were too rare. Like the author used "scren" instead of "screen" . There was also a sentence where the author wrote "your" instead of  "you" . Other than this everything was perfect.

𝚆𝚁𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙴𝙽 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚇𝚃 - 24 /30

1. Plot - 9 /10

The plot was great and very intriguing.  I loved the storyline . It made me want to stay longer and read.  Though there was one chapter where I felt like I just needed to go the end.  

2. Flow - 8 /10

The flow of the story was alright. There weren't too many noticeable time skips either. But the pace of the story should be the same as in one chapter. It was fast paced and in the rest it was on the normal pace. 

3. Character development- 7 /10

I hadn't noticed any character development of any character yet but the story is still ongoing so maybe it will happen in future. Though the author should focus on the emotions of the characters too.   

𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙴𝙰𝙻 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 - 8  /10

Final review in short to summarize everything

The way of writing is great. There aren't many grammatical and punctuation errors. Also not many typing errors could be seen either. The cover can be changed as it is good but not much interesting.

Total - 82/ 100

•——————•°•ઇଓ•°•——————•

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛