Synopsis

SYNOPSIS:

   Nova Maxine Fuentes is kind, helpful to others,  soft hearted and pretty, she works as a nurse in the biggest Hospital it's like a dream come true for her. Also every man in the hospital likes her because of her good personalities but despite of those fluttering complements for her, she's not happy.

Opposite of her brightest smile she gives to the patient's and to everyone around her is the opposite of what she feel deep insid her, she's a miserable one, she was an orphan since she was eighteen years old. Her parents murdered by an unknown murderers. The murderers was all covered of black silk and it has a black maskara that hide all their whole faces.

She knew that was a man because of the body built. She will only recognize it when she saw a black snake pindant with a red eye on his neck that night. She promised to her self that when times come she'll give a justice to her parents death and she will never give her forgiveness to that man who snatch her parents lives.

But in just one night, one mistake, her life change. That mistake she did that night was her downfall but also it gives her an angel that will pull her to its downfall.

What will happen to her when time's come that an unexpected things happen to her life? Will she finds out the truth behind her parents death? Will she keep her promised that she won't give any forgiveness to that someone who took her loveones from her? Or will she let it be and move on?