#3

Pov Kay

Its been a month since they put my dad behind bars, meaning I have known James for half a year now. Its almost my sweet 16 and I'm gonna trow a huge party for my birthday, but first school. I walk up to Eric and hug him."I have a problem. I like someone" He looks confused. "How is that a porblem, isn't that a good thing?" I shake my head. "It isn't, he lives in england and I don't" "You like James?" I nod. "I want his instagram I wanna meet him" I show my phone that was already open on his instagram. Right when Eric is supposed to say thanks the bell rings, we hug eachother and walk to our own classes.

Pov James

I got a follow on instagram from some guy named Eric. The first thing I see when I open his account is that he has pictures with Kay. I follow him back, because she always talked about her friend Eric.

Eric

james

Hello english man, youre kay's friend right?

yes, yes i am why do u wanna know.

well, she really want to meet u and i have the money to buy u a tickets here to come to her birthday if you want.

can u call at 3?

*at 3*

I get a call from Eric so I pick up. "How do you wanna do this" I ask without waiting for him to say hello. "Well, I have the money to buy u a ticket, I can ask Kay's mom if u can stay with them otherwise you can stay with me or I can get u a hotel." "Okay lets do this. When can i be in Korea" "Tomorrow if you'd like" "How about the day after, to get ready"

*magically we skipped 2 days*

*pov Kay*

I walk into my house with my best friend Eric and Toby. We drop Toby off and walk toErics house.Eric opens the door and i hear something fall. "Huh? My parents are working" We walk into a kitchen and I see a tall guy with brown hair and green eyes. I run up to him and hugh him tightly. "JAMES" I scream. He chuckles. "Hello Kay, jesus you are tiny as fuck" I look at him, clearly annoyed. "I cant help youre nearly 2 meters" He laughs softly. Eric suddenly interups us "So who is feeling like an adventure"

An hour later we're in the car driving over the highway with loud music on. We are dancing, singing and laughing. I look at James. He makes me happy, hes sweet, kind and really funny.

*pov james*

I look her in the eyes realising I feel at home.