Part 7: Here's your perfect

🎶But now I know a perfect
     way to let you go🎶
🎶Give my last hello, hope it's worth it🎶
🎶I'm the first to say that I'm not perfect🎶
🎶And you're the first to say you want the best thing (best thing, yeah)🎶

🎶But now I know a perfect
     way to let you go🎶
🎶Give my last hello, hope
     it's worth it🎶
🎶Say yeah, yeah, yeah🎶
🎶Ayy-ayy, ayy-ayy🎶
🎶But now I know a perfect
    way to let you go🎶
🎶Give my last hello, hope it's worth it🎶
🎶Here's your perfect🎶

"Thank you so much for listening. This song is dedicated for those who got hurt from their past love ones. Tell what you really fell because sometimes you don't know it can hurt someone when you hide it. It's okay to be hurt, but life is keep going and going. Go find your meant to be. That's all have a great night everyone!"

Bright got out of the stage and goes to specific someone who's always listening to his song since the day they met.

Years goes by, He never knew he could someone really love him and guess what. He got married with the man name Win. And finally he met his forever.

Gulf still with his boyfriend but now he also got married with Mew and they have already have a family together.

When both of them separated, Both achieve their dreams. Life goes on.

* The End *

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! How are you? I know I made new but my other stories are not finish yet. Im sorry. So yeah hope guys like it!

This is suppose uploaded in twitter (@wolfiebun) I don't know if guys gonna like it. So, I decided to post here first. Feel free to comment but be careful what are you saying.

See yeah!(◕ᴗ◕✿)