1

This world "he whispered "this world it doesn't consist of happiness,suddenly his expression changed into a wicked smile form anger.

"There is only one happiness and that is yibo only him" you two rascles dared to lay hand on yibo!!. You should get what you deserve" he roared and started to laugh like maniac.

He grabbed both person laying in ground by thier hair and started to slice  their neck like he was cutting a piece of cake. It looked gross.

Suddenly one person came running downstairs at living room.
Xiao zhan!!!he screamed.

Oh!yibo look here, he smiled showing yibos parents headless dead body to yibo.

So it's you zhan-----

Yes it was me dear---hahahahhhàaaaaaaaa zhan smiled as yibos eyes were filled with terror.

1 year ago*

"Wang yibo !!hey buddy. seungyoun came in the classroom while breathing heavily.

Dude you're late again. Thank God the teacher is not here yet. Wang yibo scolded.
Yeah yeah.

("I just happen to be slept over time, I'm a heavy sleeper "

Yibo: yeah as if, I know you were at the party.
Seungyoun: oops I got caught!

Now sit in your place teacher must be on the way.

In no time teacher appears, every one stands up for greeting,but there is another person beside the teacher

Everybody was in daze looking at the person front of them.

But The new student was glaring at yibo.

"Yibo: why is this guy staring at me ,it's so ??creepy aish."

                 *  To be continued *