Chapter 90

“The anchor tell me your specific positioning!”

The female anchor just finished saying “Don’t add anyone to WeChat!”, Ye Feng’s barrage floated across the screen.

The female anchor frowned, her expression unconcerned.

“I said I won’t add anyone to WeChat, let alone meet with friends in private!”

“No matter how many rockets you reward, it doesn’t make any sense.”

“If there are similar barrage, I will let the administrator clean it up!”

Perhaps as the female anchor said, she did not rely on live broadcasts to eat, she only regarded fishing as a hobby, and live broadcasts were just for fun, so she would not be as pleased as other female anchors when facing her eldest brother.

The live broadcast room was also intensively brushed out because of the words of the female anchor.

“It’s great to be rich! Our anchor is richer than you!”

“I thought I could meet the anchor casually by rewarding a few rockets, dream about you!”

“Our anchor is not the stuff in the face value zone!”

“The anchor must not ignore him, can’t give him a position, be careful of his plot against you!”

“Quickly kicked this account, kicked it!”

……

At this time, the No. 1 local tyrant in the live broadcast room directly rewarded 20 rockets, and the banner floated by.

“Don’t pretend to be a big brother here, you don’t accept it!” These are the words from the top tyrant.

Seeing these barrage, Ye Feng almost laughed out of breath!

No wonder it is said that the live broadcast industry is smoky. It’s really a mixed bag. Everyone has it.

Do you think that I want the address to plot against the female anchor?

What if your female anchor is pretty?

Sorry, in my eyes, the suspect is much more attractive than the female anchor!

Besides, is the tone of the No. 1 in this live broadcast room a bit too arrogant?

Let me hold back?

Apart from anything else, I went directly on 100 rockets, and the terrifying effect shocked the entire live broadcast platform!

At this time, the live broadcast room was silent, and no one thought that Ye Feng would make such a strong shot.

Even if the female anchor has good family conditions and does not rely on live broadcasting to eat, she is still shocked by the sudden huge rewards.

As for that big brother, facing such an unreasonable Ye Feng, he dare not say anything at all.

100 rockets, that’s equivalent to 20w, no matter how rich he is, he can’t help making it like this!

At this time, Ye Feng spoke.

Trainee police: “I am not interested in anchors!”

Trainee police: “Someone is electric fish in the middle of the river!”

Trainee policeman: “Give me the address and I will stop him from electric fishing!”

Ye Feng’s words shocked everyone in the live broadcast room again and felt incredible.