Mirabel and Bruno

Mirabel's POV

After all that disaster, I manage to follow the rats that were taking Bruno's vision, they led my to a picture frame, I move it and get inside, I look at my surroundings, and then suddenly, while thunder hit, I saw a man with a green poncho, he then ran away "Wait!" I say and start running behind him, after running around for a while the guy suddenly jumps, I didn't look down and fall, but I grab myself from some piece of wood.

"help!" I scream "Casita...Help" My hand slip but soon someone grabbed it, I look at him and it's Bruno "You are a fast runner" he says causing me to yell and almost drop him, Suddenly a rat appear causing him to fall "No!" I scream but then I see his head. He moves the fog away and realize it's not that big of a fall.

I pull him up and then he awkwardly says "Bye" he starts walking away "no wait-" I walk behind his as I see the cracks inside of the house somewhat replaced by concrete

"Did you...fix all the cracks?" He turns around and stops jumping "oh no, I don't get near those, Hernando does it" I curiously replied "who is her-" "I am Hernando and I'm afraid of nothing!...which is also me, I used to say my real gift was "acting" hehe"

I just look at him and suddenly "I'm Jorge and I do the concrete" he says with a bucket on his head

"Haha...So" he takes the bucket off his head I follow as he starts walking away, we turn a corner and the he starts knocking on the wood and starts saying "Knock Knock Knock, Knock on wood" he then enter into a door that has rats going everywhere, a mini chair with table, and a sofa

I look though the piece of woods and realize that he has been watching everything though the cracks. I look around the room and see papers and photos Hanging

April 14, 2011: My baby have finally been bor-, well 2 babies, Im surprised to see that y/n is still here.

December 18 2011: The twins gave their first steps, nobody was there to see Gabriela's tho, y/n then figured it out and felt bad so ended up giving her some cookies.

March 12 2012: My first anniversary without y/n...I could not stand watching her cry all day and not eat for 4 days..I told Dolores to tell her I love her from the bottom of my heart.

March 18, 2012: Liam Looked at our family tree, and cried, I love him so much...I wish I could tell him, and all my kids.

June 12 2020: The twins went to my photo frame and started drawing all over it, they threw stuff at it, and abuela got mad because that photo meant stuff to her. I deserve it..

March 12 2021: 31th Anniversary...I know that hurt. Even after all her feelings towards me, she still loves me?

I look to the side and he has all these photos of my Tia Y/n, and of his children too, I suddenly hear him talking "I knew the gift wasn't helping my family..But I love my family, ya know?" I look at him sadly "Well anyways you should probably go because- well I don't have a good reason but if you were to have a good reason you'll be like (oh well I gotta go because that's a good reason)"

I get near him as he was sitting down "Tio..You left the family to protect me?" He sighs "look, I had this vision, and I knew everything would go wrong because I'm Bruno and everybody assumed the worst.. but anyways, I wish I could see more but that's not the case right now" he stands up and then he starts pushing me out, I sigh as he closes the door but..why doesn't he see MORE?

I knock the door down making Bruno fall down "YOU WANT TO SEE MORE? JUST SEE MORE THEN!" I start getting near him "Uh uh, No no, I don't do that anymore" "Please? I want to know if I'm the reason I'm hurting the family, I want to know if I should stop or not"

"Well even if I wanted to I can't. I need a big space, but I don't have a big space since someone broke into my room and I also have someone living in it" I sigh trying to think of something

Antonio suddenly appears "You can use my room, The rats told me about this- don't eat those" he says as the lion tries to eat the rats.

Bruno and me look at each other, and follow Antonio

"