ashtray

I walked into fez and ashtrays store not for drugs or alcohol but because of my sister's boyfriend. Nate Jacobs. Now, why am I going into their store for something my sister's "boyfriend" pissed me off about?? You'll see.

Walking into the convenient store, I see fez behind the register, "hey" he says, "hi, where's ash?" i asked before he came out the freezer. Should've known. "Hey sugar," I said walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his neck. Knowing he hates to be called that.

"Don't call me that" he mumbled into my shoulder, I laughed before turning to look at him "Wanna have some fun?" I smirked, he raised an eyebrow, rolling eyes I explained if he wanted to piss off Nate, obviously, he smiled and said yes.

We took some spray paint from the store without telling fez not like he'd let us pay but we don't want him worrying. We stuffed them into my mini black backpack and hopped onto our bikes since it'd be harder for him to recognize us.

There was a party at some random boys' house so we biked there for 20 minutes. Finally arriving and getting off our bikes we could not stop laughing. "Shut the fuck up," Ash said in between laughs "You shut up" I replied. Shaking his head.

We walked around the cars trying to find Nate's white truck. This will be fun. "Why is it taking so long to find his ugly ass truck' Ashtray grumbled from beside me, I laughed he looked really cute annoyed.

Deciding to have some fun I touched Ash before saying "Tag you're it" and jogging away. "Y/N get back here" he yelled, not loud but loud enough for me to hear. Looking back Ashtray was now gone. What the heck. "Ash?" I whisper yelled. "Ashtray," I said a little louder.

Now getting worried I started to walk around and look for him seeing nothing I started to run around. I found Nate's white truck and walked closer to it. Suddenly feeling two hands wrap around my eyes. I started to tense, "guess who" I heard someone whisper.

The someone being Ashtray. I scoffed and turned behind to face "you gave me a fucking heart attack, never do that shit again," I said sharply. Hugging him tightly and inhaled his scent, helping my heart rate slow down. Comfort.

"shit you care about me" he teased. "Of course, I do you idiot" I mumbled against his chest. "ight well we found what we were looking for" he smirked. I grabbed the two cans of spray paint handing the blue one to Ash and keeping the red one.

I started on the left side as Ashtray did the right. I began to write things like "Cheater" and other names that should stay unnamed. I walked to Ash's side and looked at what he did, I couldn't help but laugh at the stuff he drew.

"What? I'm a good drawer" he shrugged "Yeah your amazing at drawing dicks" I laughed "Okay, but what about that mushroom and that cat oh and th-" I cut him off by kissing his cheek, "It's amazing" I replied smiling. He started blushing hardcore luckily it was dark outside knowing id tease him.

"What the fuck are you doing?!? get away from my fucking car" We heard a deep voice yell. Well shit, speak of the devil. Ashtray grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the now beautifully decorated truck.

Running on the road panting, sweating, and out of breath, we pulled up to a junkyard. Ash was still holding my hand his thumb softly rubbing my palm. In love.

"duck" he whisper yelled hurriedly, I did as said and we heard a deep voice say "I will fucking find you and you will pay" Nate and his vandalized car had left we got up and before anything could come out I started to laugh, Ashtray joining in soon.

Walking back to my house all me and Ash could talk about was his reaction and facial expressions. "You will pay" I taunted "Pay my ass" Ash added causing me too laugh more. I swear I have tears in my eyes right now.

Stopping at the Perez house hold I looked at Ash "well this is my stop" I said sadly. Today was fun and I didn't want it to end. "Yeah ill see you tomorrow?" he questioned, I nodded before getting on my tiptoes and kissing his cheek "good night" I said smiling at him. "night" he replies smiling from ear to ear making me laugh.

I go inside and hear Maddy on the phone with someone. "No I don't know who would do such a thing to your car Nate". I don't know either.