Bear dad

Gregory POV
We were all walking towards the front door when I thought of a great idea.
"Hey do you guys wanna see my dad?"
"Your dad?" Rose asked.
"Why would I want to see your dad?" Landon questioned.
"Well he's kinda cool."
"Is he like, famous?"
"I mean, Kinda." I smirked.
"I'm intrigued."
I ran up to the front doors and Landon and Rose followed.

When we made it to the doors I looked around, he wouldn't be hard to miss. But I didn't see him so I looked for the van.
"There they are!" I pointed at the van. I motioned them to follow me and they slowly followed me.
"Freddy!" Freddy rolled down the window.
"Superstar!" He turned around. "Roxy let me out." She looked around and unlocked the doors. Freddy opened the door and hugged me. I hugged him back. It felt good to be back with him after what happened like 20 minutes ago.

I turned around to see both Rose and Landon in shock.
"Freddy Fazbear?!" Rose shrieked.
"That's your dad?!" Landon screamed. I nodded.
"Oh my gosh! Gregory! Your dad is so cool! And is that Roxy back there?" Rose gushed.
"Yeah I'm back here." Roxy said.
"Dude! Dudeeeee! Freddy Fazbear? The Freddy Fazbear is YOUR dad?!" Landon exclaimed. "I thought you were joking when you said your dad was kinda famous!"

"Wait wait wait. So you like... live in the PizzaPlex?" Rose asked pointing at Freddy.
"Mhm!"
"Oh my gosh imagine! That would be so cool!" She shook Landons arm.
"Are those your friends?" Freddy asked.
"Uh.. yeah. That's my friend." I pointed at Rose. "And he's uhhh.... My... kinda friend." I pointed at Landon.
"Uh! Hey! Uh, what's that supposed to mean?!" Landon screamed.
"You're really stupid." I said.
"Gregory!" Freddy yelled.
"What! It's true!" He sighed.
"Alright superstar. Let's get going." I nodded and got in the backseat. I rolled down the window and yelled,
"Welp, see you guys tomorrow!"
"See ya!" Rose waved. Landon also waved but didn't say anything.

I sat down and buckled my seatbelt. Then Roxy started driving away.
"So superstar, how was school?"
"It was pretty good.. besides what happened.."
"Oh yeah about that, are you ok now?"
"Yeah I'm fine."
"Gregory, just remember she's gone now. You have nothing to worry about." He patted my leg. I smiled at him.
"You still have the plushies?"
"Yep!" I pulled out my Freddy and Sun plushies. He smiled and gave me a thumbs up. Maybe School wouldn't be so bad.

⭐️~~~~~~~~~~⭐️
Guys tell me if you want like a series where it's just Gregory, Landon, Rose and Lola doing dumb shit at school :D