Ethereal Hotel

Viviana's POV

I woke up in a rather cold area, hearing music play faintly in the background, as i opened my eyes i saw i was in some sort of hotel room. I rubbed my eyes and realized i didnt know where i was or how i got here, i sat up seeing i was on a freshly made bed and my surroundings were verry plain, just like any hotel room. It was just what you'd expect, A bed, a tv stand and tv, a nightstand, a lamp, and a sofa. I had so many questions but the one that stuck out most was 'why was I here?'.

I stood up and walked around the room, checking out the things around me, then i came to the door and tried to open it. "eh?!" it was locked, great. "I wouldnt try to go out there if i were you, it wont do you any good" A voice came from a phone in the corner of the room, it was the typical phone you'd see in any hotel and it had a number beside it, plastered on the desk. Most likely the number to the hotel lobby. I looked around for a type of camera, but didn't see one, so how did this person see me? Could they also hear me? Where they the ones who put me here?

I stopped in my tracks and stared at the phone "what do you mean?" I mumbled, not really expecting a response, this was all probably some crazy dream anyway. "Going out there will only get you hurt or worse, killed. It's safer to stay in your room, rewarding to!" I glanced back over at the hotel room door and saw a paper that I somehow missed before, I read it aloud "subject six twenty nine.... What's that mean?" Before I could finish my sentence the man on the phone spoke up again, "you might want to check out your room a little more,maybe get used to it some, you'll be staying here for a while Ms. Viviana, maybe relax a little, or take a nap, and If you need anything I'm one call away, so don't hesitate to call me" I realized whoever this man was, he had me trapped and I wasn't getting out of this ANY time soon...

{Authors note: I will be updating this shortly!}