Questions

Wooyoung and Sans moment was quickly over when the camper door opened.

"Are you guys ok you've been in here for a- oh." Seonghwa said looking at Wooyoung and San.

They both stopped hugging eachother and they all kind of sat there in silence.

"Sorry I didn't mean to interrupt your little make out session." Seonghwa said.

"We weren't making out."

"I'm not gay."

Wooyoung and San said at the same time. Wooyoung quickly looked at San with a questioning look.

"What?" San said.

"If you say you aren't gay that will make it sound more suspicious." Wooyoung said.

"Mingi said you are bisexual thought." Seonghwa said.

Sans eyes went wide.

"Why did he tell you that."

"Because I asked. You never see a straight guy hanging out with a gay guy." Seonghwa said.

"He still shouldn't have outed me." San said getting up leaving the camper.

Wooyoung attempted to follow San but was stopped by Seonghwa standing in front of him.

"What's going on with you two?" Seonghwa said questioning Wooyoung.

"What are you talking about?" Wooyoung said.

"I see how you two are constantly looking at each other and how you are always following San around." Seonghwa said pointing at Wooyoung.

"We are just friends." Wooyoung said.

"We'll then why where you two ma-"

"We where just hugging. He was calming me down from a panic attack." Wooyoung interrupting Seonghwa.

"Your still faking this anxiety stuff. Grow up already." Seonghwa said leaving the camper.

I'm not faking it though.

Wooyoung hated when he would get in little fights with Seonghwa because it always ended with Seonghwa saying something about Wooyoungs anxiety.

Wooyoung sat on the ground just thinking. He didn't leave the camper for a good two hours until San finally came and got him.

San could tell something was wrong with Wooyoung but Wooyoung wouldn't talk. After a while San finally got Wooyoung to say what was wrong and endless to say he was pissed.

Wooyoung had went to use the bathroom and when he came back he didn't see San anywhere.

"Where's San." He asked Yunho in a quiet voice.

"I don't know." Yunho said.

"He went down that hiking path with Seonghwa." Mingi said pointing down a dirt trail.

"Thank you." Wooyoung said walking down that trail.

As he walked he heard muffled voice, so we kept walking until he could hear them more clearly.

"You should really stop sucking up to him." Wooyoung heard Seonghwa say.

"I'm not sucking up to him, I'm making sure he has someone that is there for him." San said.

"We are here for him. He doesn't need anyone else to be there for him." Seonghwa said.

"If you where there for him then you wouldn't be mean to him 24/7. Besides why are you so mean to him." San said.

"Why would I tell you?" Seonghwa said.

"I don't know. It was just a question." San said.

"It was a stupid one." Seonghwa said turning around to leave.

Wooyoung panicked as he saw Seonghwa walking back to the camp site. He didn't want it to seem like he was listening to them. Even though he was, so he did what any normal person would do.

Hid in a random bush.

That has a raccoon in it.

"Holy shit." Wooyoung said jumping out of the bush.

As he wiped the leaves from the bush off of him he turned around and was face to face with Seonghwa and San.