EPISODE 18

Y/N'S POV

As I opened my door I was shocked to see that person again. I was feeling like I was been dragged into the past again. I looked at that person with pure anger, sadness

??: Are you not going to welcome me in?

I was startled when that person spoke hand opened the door wide to let that person enter the house (I eyed him as he enter) ..after he entered I closed the door shut and stand in front of the guest who just entered.

Y/N: Why are you here and what do you want?

??: Don't you give water to people who come to your house,.... just like her (smirks).

Y/N: We give water to people but not a person like you. (I said and rolled my eyes).

??: You are no more than a shy, quiet girl, a respective girl like when I use to feed you. You are bold, fearless, and grown too much, isn't it? And I remember that I taught you some manners Daughter. (eyes me with anger).

Y/N: Why are you here, TO KILL ME, TO END MY LIFE! JUST LIKE YOU KILLED MY MOTHER, MY BROTHER? (shouted at him).

??: SHUT THE FUCK UP! DON'T SHOUT I AM YOU APPA !! YOUR FATHER ... AND FROM NOW YOU ARE GOING TO COME WITH ME TO LIVE. THAT'S IT!

Y/N: APPA MY FOOT! and listen mister I am not going anywhere do you understand now go out of this freaking house and my mind.

Appa: You are coming with me or your so-called caretaker is dead. You decide to pack your bag and come with me NOW! I will keep you like my princess and you know Appa loves you, my daughter. I missed you so much. Now come we will go home.

Y/N: I am not going anywhere! In which language I should tell you.

Appa: GUARD! Drag her to the mansion Now!.

Y/N: APPA PLEASE LEAVE ME PLEASE.

I was begging to live but some guards rush into my house and held my hand tightly as I  whimper loudly my dad looked towards me and his eyes soften as he looked at me as I was in pain ...

He took large steps and slapped that person's face as I gasped 

Appa: She is my daughter don't hurt her ... you son of bitch! 

 he removed his gun and shoot him on the spot.

Y/N: APPA! (I was scared as fuck now).

I started to shiver as I looked at that man the blood was coming from his forehead. that guard was laying there silently as my brain stopped working at that moment. Appa pulled me towards the door to take me I was not able to process, as I saw real murder in front of my eyes. I was feeling numb, Nothing was working as my mom's picture came into my mind, drops of tears spill from my eyes and only one word was there for him.

......I HATE YOU FROM THEN TILL THE END  .....

I HATE YOU APPA ... very much as the door of the elevator closed 

He dragged me out of the lobby and he was taking me towards his lavish, expensive car that I never used in my life ... He pushed me inside the backseat of the car closed the door, and sat he walked into the next car which was in front of us... people were looking down from their balcony because of this drama ... in the car, there was only me and one middle-aged man who was driving a car, but then also I was feeling suffocated and scared I started to cry silently in the backseat of the car. There were so many questions running through my mind Who is he? Why he is doing this? How did he find that I was living here? I was just crying and I felt that my eyelids were getting heavy as I fell asleep.