╭──╯ ˋ°•*⁀➷* ˚ ✦ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ˚ ✦¡! ❞˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚╰──╮

ℕ𝕠, 𝕟𝕠 𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪, 𝕟𝕠 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕞𝕖

𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕒𝕚𝕟'𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕦𝕡 𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕀 𝕕𝕚𝕖

 𝕟𝕠 𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕟𝕠 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕞𝕖, 𝕋𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕠𝕣 𝕊𝕨𝕚𝕗𝕥

╭──╯ ˋ°•*⁀➷* ˚ ✦ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ˚ ✦¡! ❞˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚╰──╮

-900s

Little Elizbeth's eyes flew opened, when she heard loud noises. 'Chaos', she thought. She got up and hid like she was asked to do, 7-year-old Eli was scared for her mother, father and her brother. There were screams everywhere. There was a hiding spot in their cave, Eli was instructed to hide there if there was anything suspicious coming their way.

She heard someone come in, Eli stayed put despite being scared for her life, she didn't know what to do, she didn't know about all the evils of the world.

No one found her way, the noise slowly toned down, but she didn't move, not even an inch, she hugged her knees close to her, and controlled on her breathing, thinking about her family, how much she loved them, how she wasn't sure if she had another change to see them again.

She was thinking about her older brother , he was 10 years older than her, he was responsible, caring, and loved his little sister. They were very close, he treated Eli like how he would treat his daughter. He was just 17... Her parent's faces flashed in front of her eyes, her mother's smile, her dad making jokes, going hunting with her father was her favourite activity to do, she helped her mother cook.

She had no idea what was going on outside, she just sat there in utter silence.

☼ ☼ ☼

2 days.

That's how long Eli stayed in her hidden place. Her father always told her to stay there for a day before it was safe to come up. She was extremely scared to come out after a day, she gave it another good 24 hours to finally step out... hunger was also a major reason.