Chapter 8: Going Home

Azazel's POV

The quidditch match ended and gryffindor wins, obviously, with Harry Potter almost Swallowing the golden snitch instead of catching it, idiot, and Ron with Hermione telling the chosen one about Snape who jinxed Potter's broom and won't listen to me, Jerks, now they're trying to convince hagrid about this, and I'm thankful that I'm not the only one who thinks snape is innocent.

But also, I'm quite proud of what I did back there, wandless spell, hard thing to do but what can I say? I'm a talented wizard.

Thinking about it made me smirk.

An eleven and a half year old boy, doing nonverbal and wandless spell, hah! No-one would believe me.... I'm too powerful and smart for this world, now I'm bragging.

Anyways, I'm getting irritated by these three whose still convincing hagrid about snape being evil and all, I was about to leave, not untill hagrid said something interesting.

The conversation started as hagrid asking us how we found out about the three headed dog

"How'd ya know about fluffy?"

"Fluffy?" Ron asked in disbelief "that thing has a name?"

"Out of all the names," I muttered "fluffy...?" Now that was a whisper,

Naming a giant three headed dog Fluffy, hah! I scoffed thinking about it.

"Of course he does" Hagrid said proudly "he's mine- I bought him off a Greek chap I met down the pub las' year. I lent him to dumbledore to gourd the-"

He stopped. The what, c'mon just spill it.

"Yes?" Harry eagerly said as he leaned forward in the massive armchair.

"Now don't ask me any questions" warned hagrid "that's top secret, that is"

If he won't tell us anything, I'll make him.

"But Snape's trying to steal the, whatever it is, in there!" I said as if I believe that it was really Snape.

"Rubbish." Hagrid stated "Snape's a Hogwarts teacher, he'd do nothin' of sort."

"Then why would he try and kill Henry?" I blinked rapidly while pursing my lips.

"It's harry" Potter glared at me.

The others, ofcourse, agreed on my statement.

"I know a jinx when I see one, hagrid, I've read about them" Hermione said in a matter-of-fact tone.

Too predictable.

Hagrid scowled, just a bit of speech and he'll say some thing, really predictable, hagrid's a nice guy but I could tell that he couldn't keep a secret.

"I'm tellin' yeh, yer wrong!" he said with a hint of rage, which is great, that's exactly what I need for him to spill the tea, "I don' know why Harry's Broom acted like that earlier, but professor Snape wouldn' try to harm a student! Now listen to me, all four of yeh- yer meddlin' in things that don't concern yeh. It's dangerous what you lots are doin' yeh forgot abou' fluffly, an yeh forgot abou' what it's guardin'. That's between professor Dumbledore and Nicolas Flamel-"

Bingo.

"A-ha!" Harry exclaimed "so there's someone named Nicolas flamel involved in this, is there?"

And before I could make hagrid accidentally give us information, he kicked us out.

Rude.

Third person POV