Chapter 18

Three months later the studio and I where at our busiest. Today I had lines with Allison, writing songs with Sammy, and working on the machine. Some days I would help Shawn or Norman with things but today was the day I would try to bring Alice back.

                    "All the pipes seem fine now to just start it up." "Wait I have one more thing" I took out her heart from my body and placed it inside the machine. "Okay where good to go." The machine was turned on and oink began to pour out. 'Come please work' I thought to myself anxiously. Then a mass of ink came out. I began to loss hope it always looked like this then it would melt I knew it would be coming. It then began to shape into arms and legs "Did we do it?" Asked Wally as I didn't speak only watched. I then saw a halo and knew it was true this time. I grabbed a blanket for her and wrapped it around her. She began to stand but feel back down. I ran over to her and helped her up. She looked over to me and I saw her radiant face. I could see her smile light up and it brought me so much joy.  "Alice?" "Yes Bendy" I laughed and hugged her. She returned the hug and let go. Tom and Wally left letting us catch up. "So Bendy darling what have you been up to?" "Oh gees. Not much lots of working and I help run the studio now." "Would you like to see Sammy?" "Yeah" she answered as I led her to the music department. I knocked on Sammy's door and entered. "Bendy I know your sad and I hate to see it." He never looked up from her work and Alice petted my head. Alice walked over to Sammy and sat on his desk. I was concerned since I know not to interrupt Sammy's songs. "Mr Lawrence I would like to say that you taught Bendy well." Sammy then stopped. He looked up and saw Alice and fell of his chair. Me and Alice laughed as Sammy got up. "When did this happen?" "Like twenty minutes ago" I answered as I went over to Alice and helped her down. "Wanna dance toots?" "Sure Bendy," she giggled as I led her to the music room. I put on a record and led her around. After a while of dancing we sat down on the floor and talked. "Alice you mean the world to me and I want to protect you." "Oh Bendy," I could see her blushing a bit. "Do you think Sammy would let me stay the night?" "I do see why not I can ask him though. Gives time for Allison and Tom too." "True," she said as I got up and went back to Sammy's office. I was about to open Sammy's door when it hit me in the face. I screamed as I fell down and held my face. "Bendy are you alright?" I began to cry and Sammy lifted me up as I heard heels clicking on the floor. "Oh dear Bendy are you alright?" Sammy brought me into his office and sat me in his chair. Sammy removed my hands and I heard him laughing. "What?" I cried out as I felt a kiss on my cheek. I Shook my head and I could see better. "Ah I see cartoon logic." "What about cartoon logic Sammy?" I asked as he got up and Alice took my hand. "Nothing but can you help me with some melodies?" "sure but can Alice spend the night?" "Alright does Tom know?" "I can ask him while you and Bendy work." "That would be great thank you Alice." She then gave me another kiss and left. It was five when we headed home and Tom was fine with Alice staying the night. Once we got home I flopped onto the couch and Alice sat next to me. "Bendy do you still hide when you have your episodes?" "No I can now sit wherever to calm down." "That's good" "Bendy" I heard Sammy call from the kitchen. I went into the kitchen and Sammy gestured for me to sit. I sat down and Sammy took a deep breath. "Now you and Alice are back together and if you decide to have a heir I might know someone who can help. On of the animators studied anatomy for a few years and brought this up to me the other day." I didn't know how to take this "an heir what does that mean?" "A child Bendy." "Oh. I am not sure I could talk about it with Alice but I think its too early." "Alright," said Sammy as Alice came in and stood behind me. We did some more talking while Sammy ate then headed to bed. I got onto the bed and waited for Sammy. "Sammy do you think Henry would be okay with me having a child?" "Bendy your his son I am sure he would have said something at some point."

           A week later Alice spent the night again since we were getting closer. It was seven when I woke up and knocked on Alice's door. "Alice its Bendy I want to ask you something." "Just a second" I heard her say and I waited. A while later she opened the door "can I come in?" She stepped aside and opened the door. We both sat on the bed and I took her hands in mine. "Alice will you be my doll?" "Yes!" She shouted as she jumped in my lap and we hugged. I pulled away and looked into her inky eyes. She then kissed me on the lips and I returned the kiss. I started to fall back and she was above me. Her hair fell past her shoulders and she began to blush. I put a hand on her cheek and she pulled away suddenly getting up and walking to the door. "We should go," "Alice are you alright?" "I am fine," I got off the bed and we both headed downstairs. 'Did I do something wrong?' Once we got to the studio I headed to my office to get some work done. An hour later there was a knock on my door and Alice came in. "Alice" I said as I put the music sheet down and gave her my attention. "Is everything okay toots?" "Bendy this morning...Can we talk about it?" "Yeah, I wanted to ask you something anyway." "Bendy do you really love me?" "Toots what kinda question is that. Of course I love you I have for years. I never forgot about you Alice." She began to cry and I went over to her and kissed her cheek. "Alice do you want a child. I am not saying now but maybe sometime?" "I am not sure, but Bendy how do you feel about it?" "I am unsure too I mean what cartoon has every had a child? Sammy knows an animator who can help, but I wanted your thought." "Well give it time dear we have lots of it." She then kissed me and left my office. After I finished my work I visited Joey's old office. I walked behind the broken desk and stopped. "How long has it been?" "Too long," I jumped and saw Sammy in the door way. "Hey...Sammy" "hey. Now what are you doing in here?" "I wanted to grab the picture that Henry gave Joey." I then grabbed the picture and went back to my office. As I was running to my office I bumped into someone and landed on them. I slowly got off of them and saw it was Alice. "Alice are you alright?" I asked as I helped her up. "I am fine but Bendy are you alright?" "Just a little anxious is all" I laughed as she grabbed my bow tie and I was meet with an angry face. I then calmed down and I spilled my thoughts. "I went to Joey's office and Sammy found me and I was going to hide in my office for a bit but I ran into you." Bendy" "Alice I am telling the truth." "Bendy" "what?" "Shut up," I was taken back and she kissed me. I then saw Joey and me in chains. "All I ever wanted was a little bit of everything all of the time." I Pushed myself out of Alice's grasp and ran to my office. I locked my door and sat in my chair. I sang some songs and hummed some melodies slowly calming down. 'Alice is right we have plenty of time to figure things out.'