Chapter 2

Chapter two|owt retpahC

Author-san: I DONT OWN FAIRY TAIL, IT BELONGS TO HIRO MASHIMA

Faithful encounter

Lucy Heartfilia's pov

"OI! WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING YOU---- Well well well, look at what we have here Rogue....a fairy" Said the stranger to a guy named Rogue.

HOW RUDE OF HIM HE DIDNT EVEN SAY SORRY!

I glared at him.

"Fiesty eh??" Said the blonde, while the black haired dude just stood there, I assume he is Rogue

"Mind helping me up?" I asked angrily still glaring at him

"Who do you think you are blond-ie??" The dumb blonde said leaning towards me, now we are face to face.

Your blonde too idiot.

"I am a woman and I should be treated with respect." I replied confidently

Thus guy is such an arrogant jerk. Mightas well hurt his pride *evil smile

He was taken back by my words, but eventually offered his hand to help me stand up, which I accepted.

"How can you expect to be treated with respect? showing much of that big boobs of yours, and that skimpy--" I didn't let him finish his sentence, I slapped him hard, making him facing his left. Tears were already streaming out of my face.

How dare him, Insulting me like that...

I can see he is shocked, and the black haired dude had his eyes wide also.

"Sting-kun!!" Yelled the maroon-reddish exceed. which I didnt know that was there. Beside him was another exceed in a frog costume....

Before I could say something or He could say something, Loke appeared out of nowhere (*kyaaaa omg LoLu moment here )

"Now now, All ladies should be treated with respect...." Loke said pushing his glasses upward with that shining effect.

Loke was about to walk towards that 'Sting' but I stopped him by putting my hand over his shoulder,

"L-loke, let's go." I said with a shaky voice, Loke looked at me with eyes full of concern....

Then we turned around and left the town square.

I didn't notice that our little show had attracted the attention of the passer-bys.

Sting Eucliffe pov

"I am a woman and I should be treated with respect." Said the hot blonde before me. Wait what? Hot?

I was taken aback by her words.

Yes. I am a man and a true man respect women.

I offered her my hand but I still can't accept that my ego was hurt. So I thinked of a comeback,

"Woman like you should not be treated with respect. showing much of that big boobs of yours, and that skimpy--" I didn't get to finish my sentence when I felt a sting (~oh the irony~) on my cheeks and I was now facing the other way

I caught a faint scent of salt,

She was already crying

I deserve this I guess? (Yes because youre a big jerk)

"Sting-kun!" Lector yelled,

"Now now, All ladies should be treated with respect...." Said the orange haired dude, whom I don't know where the hell he popped out of said pushing up his glasses.

The orange haired guy started to walk towards me until blondie placed a hand on his shoulder

"L-loke, let's go." Said blondie with a shaky quivering voice, which the dude obliged. Escorting her out of the place.

I turned around to see all the people watching us

"WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE LOOKING AT?!" I roared snapping them out, and returned to whatever they are doing.

"That was harsh" Rogue said with a blank face.

"Tch" was all my reply before turning away, something sparkly caught my eye.

So I went closer to check, It was a gold Vintage key, on a silver necklace.

I looked closer and examined it,

Blondie must've dropped this, I guess I'll return this to her when I see her..........as a token of apology?

Nah. The great Sting Eucliffe? Apologizes? To her? A fairy? A hot, sexy--WHAT THE FUDGE IS WRONG WITH ME?!

...tbc...

Author-san: Sting! You are so disrespectful!
Sting: S-she was hurting my ego!

Author-san: STILL ! /ties sting to a train/
Sting: wh-what are you doing??

Author-san: /smirk byebye stingybee~
Sting: /train starts to move/ /turns green/ WHYYYYY?????

Author-san: Thank you for the reads so far ! :) please continue to support me in this ;) VOTE COMMENT FAN